The Official Week 18 'The Earth is Flat: A Marcus Smart Story of Fouling' Thread

Worst Commentary Teams - One Vote Only

• Boston - Gorman/Tommy Heinshon

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Atlanta - Bob Rathburn and Nique

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cleveland - Fred Mcleod and Austin Carr

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Golden State - Bob Fitzgerald and Jim Barnett

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Houston - Bill Worrell and Clyde Drexler

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • OKC - Brian Davis and Michael Cage

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed Boogie game isn't on ESPN as I have to smash the phone data. Sounds like Lou won't play for us as Brewer is yet to take physical.

Woj reporting we're looking for a player in 10-12 mil range for I guess a combo of expiring so that's KJ, Ennis, the kid off shameless and Nene and probably Harrell and Dekker would be available too. Would be after a SF or center most likely.

Disappointed Boogie game isn't on ESPN as I have to smash the phone data. Sounds like Lou won't play for us as Brewer is yet to take physical.

Woj reporting we're looking for a player in 10-12 mil range for I guess a combo of expiring so that's KJ, Ennis, the kid off shameless and Nene and probably Harrell and Dekker would be available too. Would be after a SF or center most likely.

Oh hey Houston have you met this really tall guy called Omer Asik who plays basketball? Tall guys are always good at basketball right? Never so horrifically bad they can't even catch a basketball?

Right Omer?

omer_asik_trade_not_happening1-610x400.jpg

Oh hey Houston have you met this really tall guy called Omer Asik who plays basketball? Tall guys are always good at basketball right? Never so horrifically bad they can't even catch a basketball?

Right Omer?

Heard he is great at hitting free throws during games 6 against eastern conference team

Right Omer?

Haha. Yeah good luck getting us or Chicago to ever take that dud back. Never seen anyone in any sport with hands as weak as his.

Haha. Yeah good luck getting us or Chicago to ever take that dud back. Never seen anyone in any sport with hands as weak as his.

Kwame Brown retains that title.

Pick top 18 protected. Dunno what happens to it after that

Dunno why Philly does this either

It's happening

Back