The Official Week 19 'BoogieBrow Central' Thread

Stew should stop with the Boston jokes

• After he stops with the Priceys mum gags

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • When Jessie White wins the Coleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When Kirk Hinrichs number is retired

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • When DangerSloane admits Booker is better than Mudiay (in the long run)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • When Mead returns to the fray

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Chris Mayne and Daniel Wells justify their contracts

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Cameron Payne wins MVP

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Before he could tweet JaVale McGee again or say something on TV past the point of no return – something that might begin, “Yo mama” – Shaquille O’Neal received a telephone call from straight up the chain of command.

“I have orders from the top to leave it alone,” O’Neal said past midnight on Saturday.

NBA commissioner Adam Silver?

No,” O’Neal said. “My mama. Just say Shaq’s mom called him, told him, ‘Stop this silliness. Leave him alone.’ So that’s the end of the beef. You won’t be hearing about it from my side anymore. Mama has spoken.”

Said Lucille O’Neal earlier Saturday evening from her Orlando, Florida, home, “It’s not funny anymore, seeing the things they’re saying to each other. They need to squash this and move on.”

McGee’s mama called later to essentially say: Not so fast.

“He cyberbullied my son,” Pamela McGee said in an emotional, 30-minute conversation. “Totally inappropriate. Shaquille needs to lose his job or be suspended. The NBA needs to make a stand.”

Gordy with 30 and 9

giphy.gif

Before he could tweet JaVale McGee again or say something on TV past the point of no return – something that might begin, “Yo mama” – Shaquille O’Neal received a telephone call from straight up the chain of command.

“I have orders from the top to leave it alone,” O’Neal said past midnight on Saturday.

No,” O’Neal said. “My mama. Just say Shaq’s mom called him, told him, ‘Stop this silliness. Leave him alone.’ So that’s the end of the beef. You won’t be hearing about it from my side anymore. Mama has spoken.”

Said Lucille O’Neal earlier Saturday evening from her Orlando, Florida, home, “It’s not funny anymore, seeing the things they’re saying to each other. They need to squash this and move on.”

“He cyberbullied my son,” Pamela McGee said in an emotional, 30-minute conversation. “Totally inappropriate. Shaquille needs to lose his job or be suspended. The NBA needs to make a stand.”

whoa.

Let pamela and Lucille duke it out.

Reminds me when shaq went to boston and asked bill russell how he handled rivalry with other great centres, sometimes creating high tension and anger. William said you must move on and bury the hatchet with kobe and become respected mutually.

shaq did that.

Did he really bully McGee? Technically he just showed videos of McGee embarrassing himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sincerly hope the "westbrook has no help" narrative dies asap

Oladipo, Adams, Kanter, Gibson, McDermott, Roberson, Abrines, Grant is a VERY solid supporting cast

Also, the "westbrook defends the best PGs" argument is a load of crap, roberson takes the best perimeter player every game, fullstop. For instance, Roberson is guarding Holiday and Westbrook has Soloman Hill lol

Oladipo, Adams, Kanter, Gibson, McDermott, Roberson, Abrines, Grant is a VERY solid supporting cast

Also, the "westbrook defends the best PGs" argument is a load of crap, roberson takes the best perimeter player every game, fullstop. For instance, Roberson is guarding Holiday and Westbrook has Soloman Hill lol

He has more support than they let on. I mean they aren't a playoff team without him, but they aren't as bad as some let on.

For instance Westbrook is 6/17 with 8 TO and they are still in front.

He has more support than they let on. I mean they aren't a playoff team without him, but they aren't as bad as some let on.

For instance Westbrook is 6/16 with 8 TO and they are still in front.

Exactly my point, they act like he has to do it all. Ive watched most of the game today and he hasnt been good at all imo but if they win it will be all about him. Flip that to houston and when we win and harden is average, its all about how good is supporting cast is lol

The only thing McDermott is solid at is being s**t as a Chicago Bull ;)

But yes i do somewhat agree

The only thing McDermott is solid at is being s**t as a Chicago Bull ;)

But yes i do somewhat agree

lol true, but at least he can shoot. Gives westbrook way more space to drive.

i know its one game but look at the box score today, they are up and westbook has 20,11,7 yet is a -3

whoa.

Let pamela and Lucille duke it out.

Reminds me when shaq went to boston and asked bill russell how he handled rivalry with other great centres, sometimes creating high tension and anger. William said you must move on and bury the hatchet with kobe and become respected mutually.

shaq did that.
Shaq buried that hatchet in kobes back lol

Back