The Official Week 20 Thread...Relax everyone, Manu's testicles are now completely healed!

Who misses the Playoffs out East? (Choose 2 teams)

• Boston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

• Atlanta

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Charlotte

• Indiana

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Detroit

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Washington

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We're going to get bombed by the Hawks.

Never thought I would use Bombed and Hawks in basketball.

For some reason Kris Middleton looks exactly like the guy I want doing my taxes

Say what you like about him, this is the biggest reason trading Rubio just can't happen. The team love him, the team have confidence in him and they all play infinitely better basketball with him on the court. Milt needs to wake up and stop trying to extract trade value out of anybody over 22.

Memphis 31
Atlanta 21.

o_O

SWEET!!!

Say what you like about him, this is the biggest reason trading Rubio just can't happen. The team love him, the team have confidence in him and they all play infinitely better basketball with him on the court. Milt needs to wake up and stop trying to extract trade value out of anybody over 22.
But he isn't a good shooter.

Now 33-31.

Any game with this roster is bound to have bad shooting.

"Hey coach our 3 game isn't working, what should we do?"
"Shoot more, bound to hit one eventually"
* off Gentry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there goes that lead

Pacers already won. **** off.

Need Houston, Philly, Toronto, Memphis and probably the Nuggets and Portland to get W's today please.

Really dont think we are gonna make playoffs. :(
Schadenfreude

Only down 12. C'mon Lance and co.

Pacers already won. **** off.

Need Houston, Philly, Toronto, Memphis and probably the Nuggets and Portland to get W's today please.

Really dont think we are gonna make playoffs. :(

Probably help us in the long run and not paint over the massive cracks.

Also hopefully that means Gar Pax will be gone, I can live with missing the play offs if that is the case

Probably help us in the long run and not paint over the massive cracks.

Also hopefully that means Gar Pax will be gone, I can live with missing the play offs if that is the case
Cleveland and Toronto will be hoping we miss. Cos if we do squeeze in it will probably be the 7th or 8th seed. We have a fairly average record against Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Charlotte etc, but have an excellent record against Toronto and Cleveland.

Back