The Official Week 21 'Devin Booker is smoother than fidstar/Wiz Appreciation Week' Thread

Whats wrong with the Warriors

• Draymond Green lost an IQ battle with a stuffed iguana

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Drake took Steph Curry's shot in his latest shoutout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ayesha has been feeding the team too much home cooking

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Klay had a secret fling with a Kardashian, thus exposing them to the Kardashian curse

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Steve Kerr has undergone Face Off style surgery with Fred Hoiberg

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Someone posted too many 'KD my next chapter' memes

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I love bulls tanking
Just sliding down the standings

Got a ways to go to catch Charlotte and the Knicks tho.

Optimistic that Dallas, Portland Charlotte and Minny will pass us, although the Sacto pick is a goner

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
My sources indicate superstar Jimmy actually got a bee sting on the elbow pre game...tough to work through that

6e21da7625d198856473cac056918154.jpg

Houston vs Cleveland should be fun. Hard to believe that Houston actually has a better record considering the teams. Really shows how good Harden has been this year.
Credit to mike, hes really turn him from a borderline mvp contender to a mvp level player with his passing

Their bench has been huge all year, def need them to play big in the finals to give harden rest for second round match up against warriors

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
Credit to mike, hes really turn him from a borderline mvp contender to a mvp level player with his passing

Their bench has been huge all year, def need them to play big in the finals to give harden rest for second round match up against warriors
A lot of credit has to go to Daryl Morey, they've spent like 5 years tinkering to get to this point, including using their D-League team the Rio Grande Valley Vipers as a test lab for Moreyball and now they've got all the types of guys they want for it.

hbk_aus

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Bulls off season should be interesting, wonder if Wade opts out and goes rang chasing.
Hope so. Doesnt really care, doesnt play defence and doesnt score much any more. Although that fits in with the whole organisation I guess.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

He was hardly borderline. He finished 2nd two years ago and the only reason he didn't win it was because the Warriors won 67 games.

You are right though when you say his passing has improved out of sight. Next step is his defense ;)

Back