The Official Week 23 'Is Jokic the real MVP or is it Renae for marrying Pricey' NBA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You did better than Denver then when they beat the Cavs last week then.

The last highlight they showed was a Nuggets bucket. The first seven were all LeBron and Kyrie - look at this exciting dunk!

24th for us - bow to your sensei.

Damn Archie Goodwin move

Damn Archie Goodwin move

Personally reckon it was signing Lance for five games that bumped us up a spot.

Either that or ESPN prefer smoothies over talking sticks.

... But suddenly a new contender for 30th place has emerged.

FFS, talk about trading a poo-poo platter for a s**t sandwich.

Cavs have a tough finish to the season. Last 5 games Boston (b2b), Atlanta, Atlanta, Miami (b2b), Toronto.

They really need to win the next 3 (76ers, Indy and Orlando) before that run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a bunch of articles about Harden's and Westbrook's season possibly being better than Steph's season last year. Am I being a total homer thinking that's crazy.

None of them play great defense, so it's all about the offense.

fwiw Harden's and Westbrook's seasons have been nothing short of sensational, but Steph's season last year was probably the GOAT offensive season. So efficient (50/45/91) compared to (44/34/85) and (42/34/84) for Harden and Westbrook.

Harden and Westbrook obviously way up on the assists, but also on turnovers (both a side product of the type of offense each team runs). They're also great passers (particularly Harden).

I see a bunch of articles about Harden's and Westbrook's season possibly being better than Steph's season last year. Am I being a total homer thinking that's crazy.

None of them play great defense, so it's all about the offense.

fwiw Harden's and Westbrook's seasons have been nothing short of sensational, but Steph's season last year was probably the GOAT offensive season. So efficient (50/45/91) compared to (44/34/85) and (42/34/84) for Harden and Westbrook.

Harden and Westbrook obviously way up on the assists, but also on turnovers (both a side product of the type of offense each team runs). They're also great passers (particularly Harden).
It's an interesting conversation since all 3 are offensive monsters but also very different players in the way they get theirs. Steph last yr like you said prob had the goat offensive season so I dunno how you really compare and rank the 3 of them, it's all pretty nuts what they've done.

Looks like the Spurs have accepted the 2nd seed.

Yeah seems that way. We seem to have accepted our spot too which is OK but hopefully doesn't mean you take bad habits into the playoffs.

Dis getting ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back