The Official Week 23 'Is Jokic the real MVP or is it Renae for marrying Pricey' NBA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Had 8 defensive rebounds at one point when adams/kanter/taj gibson had 3 combined.

He actually made the outlet pass to himself.

have you read the reddit post that goes into depth about his rebounding?

actually a very interesting read, its not the usual "he has alot of uncontested rebounds", it actually goes into depth about it as far as how few shots he contests, how far he is from his opponent at any given time, etc

if you havent, give it a read here:

have you read the reddit post that goes into depth about his rebounding?

actually a very interesting read, its not the usual "he has alot of uncontested rebounds", it actually goes into depth about it as far as how few shots he contests, how far he is from his opponent at any given time, etc

if you havent, give it a read here:

It's the same thing Kevin Love was doing when he was in Minnesota, he was such a trash defender he wouldn't even bother contesting so he could whore out rebounds.

It's the same thing Kevin Love was doing when he was in Minnesota, he was such a trash defender he wouldn't even bother contesting so he could whore out rebounds.

this part says it all for me....

Westbrook has contested a grand total of 160 FG's on the ENTIRE SEASON.

That number is staggeringly low and to be frank, flat out embarrassing. To put his 3.4 contests per game in perspective, OKC backup PG Cameron Payne is averaging 4.1 contests per game while playing in less than half of the minutes that Westbrook is.

Westbrook ranks dead last in the NBA in contested shots among players averaging 30 or more MPG by a considerable margin. Hilariously, the only two players who have contested less 3P FGA's are Rudy Gobert and Whiteside, who have contested 53 and 64 respectively. Russell Westbrook is at 69 while having playing close to the same amount of minutes...Yes, DeAndre Jordan has contested more 3P FGA's this season than Russell Westbrook.

Hawks have dropped 7 in a row (including the Nyets today)and play the Bulls, C's and Cavs x2

We chose a bad time of year to get a few injuries. Plus we've been pretty crap for the last 20 games anyway.

I predict rough times ahead. I doubt we'll have Milsap next season, so a lot rests of Hardaway becoming an all star. It would also help if Bazemore stopped being a bit shitty.

edit: hilarious typo

Last edited:
So

Boston or Cleveland would have the lowest wins for any 1 seed in the East since 02-03
So many poorly run franchises.

Maybe it changes soon though? The Bucks should be up there soon I think, I've still got faith in the 76ers and the Celtics still have potential to make their roster a ton better.

What a massive flop the Clippers have been given the potential. Unless something remarkable happens in the playoffs it's surely time to blow it up.

Best chance was when they choked against us.

Although the whining and antics gives more pleasure the shitter they get.

What a massive flop the Clippers have been given the potential. Unless something remarkable happens in the playoffs it's surely time to blow it up.

Best chance was when they choked against us.

Although the whining and antics gives more pleasure the shitter they get.
They're a weird one. Paul and Griffin are great talents and DJ obviously turned into a good player but outside of that they've always been pretty short for talent and it has shown.

They've also never had much luck when it came to a playoff run. 2013 I remember Griffin getting injured, 2014 I'm pretty sure CP3 was injured and last year they were just wrecked by injuries.

Still in 2014 and 2015 they were in pretty good positions in series and blew it. 2014 they had a chance to go up 3-2 on the Thunder and instead choked away an 8 point lead.

2015 we all know about obviously.

I'm almost certain they're done as a core after this year's playoffs. Their salaries made it hard to bring in decent bench talent, but I still feel like Doc could have done better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he play center?
Fair point. He swings between the two because of our lack of power forwards, as does Dieng, but I'd say he primarily plays centre. I remember seeing a statistic around 60% for time spent at C last season, but I don't know where he's at this season.

Where does he rank amongst 4/5s then? ;)

Fair point. He swings between the two because of our lack of power forwards, as does Dieng, but I'd say he primarily plays centre. I remember seeing a statistic around 60% for time spent at C last season, but I don't know where he's at this season.

I dunno, I hate doing definitive ranking stuff but he's obviously in the top tier, I mean he's a 21yr old 24/12 guy already, it's absurd. He's a monster and it seems now he's being less of a puss hanging around the 3pt line and he's really starting to beast defenders with his physical attributes but like anyone else he'll be judged on how his team does so they gotta be good next yr or else ppl will start heaping the empty stats guy argument on him.

Certainly in the top half dozen. A real exciting prospect that's for sure. Probably still behind this guy though

16297426-mmmain.jpg

he's a monster, once part of the most feared new style twin towers.
note he ate kemba walker then proceeded to s**t him out?

also, kobe has a lil mumba
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kobe-b...-with-his-talking-snake-puppet-193913110.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back