• Listening to Iggy Azalea's music

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Who the hell is Iggy Azalea???

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Obligatory "Playing for the Lakers" poll option

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at this game... I have a story... Mate calls me up and says I have 6 tickets in row 20 and 2 court side tickets. You want to come?

Can you guess what happens?

He shows me the courtside tix. They are $1080 each.... He brings his 7 year old kid... We enter the arena... The kid brings some friends... The kid wants to sit with friends which is fine cause he has extra tix in row 20.... then as we just about to go courtside... kids says "I wanna sit with you daddy"

I nearly threw the kids head through glass door....

Dubs played this so differently from last Spurs game... Whenever the Spurs bigs switched onto Klay and Curry they took them to the rack rather than tried to shoot contested 3s.

I actually think that was one of the best games Curry played all season. He showed just how well he can control the ball in the paint.

He shows me the courtside tix. They are $1080 each.... He brings his 7 year old kid... We enter the arena... The kid brings some friends... The kid wants to sit with friends which is fine cause he has extra tix in row 20.... then as we just about to go courtside... kids says "I wanna sit with you daddy"

I nearly threw the kids head through glass door....

Damn, that was my second guess :p

From the moment Colangelo arrived on the job in December, Hinkie was doomed – no matter how hard Hinkie tried to work with Colangelo, no matter how hard he tried to accept and implement his advice. Around Hinkie, people were surprised at how optimistic he had been about finding a way to coexist with Colangelo, about working together. Others were far more cynical about how this would end – and turned out to be right.

In the end, Colangelo wanted two things: to turn Hinkie into a glorified director of analytics; or run him out completely, sources said. In several parts of the Sixers’ ownership group that wasn’t well-received. Even today, Hinkie still holds strong support with several members of the Sixers’ ownership group. They believed his plan could have harvested results this summer, sources said, and that he should’ve been afforded more time on this grand experiment.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-the-76ers-unraveled-sam-hinkie-193118470.html

Jerry Colangelo, usurper of Doug Collins.

* Jerry Colangelo. * him. Its Doug Collins and Ramsay Bolton in one slimy old little campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-the-76ers-unraveled-sam-hinkie-193118470.html

Jerry Colangelo, usurper of Doug Collins.

**** Jerry Colangelo. **** him. Its Doug Collins and Ramsay Bolton in one slimy old little campaigner.

giphy.gif

Pau is seemingly not returning

Huzzah

i recall fondly the cries of joy when he became a bull here and abroad. fondly....

On ESPNs Mike & Mike, everyones favourite no neck Tommy Thib recounted his time as assistant at boston. in the finals, when playing the LA Lakers, up by 35 or something, he asked doc whether it prudent to take out the stars. Doc replied "so long as he's out there, we're not".

"He" was none other than Kobe Bryant.

On ESPNs Mike & Mike, everyones favourite no neck Tommy Thib recounted his time as assistant at boston. in the finals, when playing the LA Lakers, up by 35 or something, he asked doc whether it prudent to take out the stars. Doc replied "so long as he's out there, we're not".

"He" was none other than Kobe Bryant.

I call shenanigans

Thibs was the one asking to play the stars more surely

Calling it now Giannis will go close to winning an MVP award one day if KAT and Wiggins are kind enough to have an off season

Back