The Official Week 3 Thread...Will the Warriors go 82-0?

Which of these will be the LAST to happen?

• The 76ers win a game

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • The Nets win a game

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • The Pelicans win a game

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Warriors lose a game

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Kobe hits a jumpshot

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It's evolution baby.

tumblr_m03xtyQEQP1rqbvneo1_250.gif

Just like he's going to evolve from a Pelican to a Bull Pokemon style.

I forget how to speel wehn i'm excited

Didn't know cheap shots was your forte. Was loving the passive aggressive digs through the game. Very delicate
Correct spelling and grammar is never cheap

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Also both OT periods reminded me of when LeBron was in Cleveland before he went to Miami where hardly anyone else touched the ball/shot the ball and everything went through him. He was clearly tired so it would have been nice if someone else could have stepped up to try and get the W.

You mean last years Finals right?

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't know what it is about Curry but he comes off as unlikeable. I admire everything he's doing he's the MVP so far, but I can't ever root for him.
I just shake my head and smile when he hits game bursting threes like just then.

You might be one of only a few that think that :p

He does have arrogance (but who wouldn't in his shoes and most of the great players do). I think (if I was a neutral fan) what makes him likable is that I could actually imagine being him. I mean he's my size, can't really jump and is a weed by NBA standards. I could never imagine being LeBron.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Open letter to Joe Johnson

Joe,

I have always thought over your career you have been an underrated player. You are a 7 time all-star and no one ever talks about you being a Hall of Famer (despite 53 of the 55 players who have played in 7 or more all-star games, and are eligible, having made the Hall of Fame). Now I'm not saying you should make it, but you haven't even really been considered to be elite by the fans despite your continuous good play over the years.

Now to the point. Please donate $20m of this years salary to a charity of your choice. You flat out don't deserve it. It's almost laughable watching you play and you're making Kobe look like value for money, and that's not easy to do.

Regards,
fidstar

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Is Davis playing? For the love of god someone please tell me so I can bet on the Knicks and go to bed. Nothing on the net about his status today

Apr 18, 2003
The Room
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Open letter to Joe Johnson

Joe,

I have always thought over your career you have been an underrated player. You are a 7 time all-star and no one ever talks about you being a Hall of Famer (despite 53 of the 55 players who have played in 7 or more all-star games, and are eligible, having made the Hall of Fame). Now I'm not saying you should make it, but you haven't even really been considered to be elite by the fans despite your continuous good play over the years.

Now to the point. Please donate $20m of this years salary to a charity of your choice. You flat out don't deserve it. It's almost laughable watching you play and you're making Kobe look like value for money, and that's not easy to do.

Regards,
fidstar
Your Joe Johnson hate is pretty random, but yeah, I was on the same wave-length and hating on Joe Johnson last season.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Joe Johnson 15-16 makes Joe Johnson 14-15 look like a superstar

14-15 - 14.4 points @ 43.5% and 35.9%
15-16 - 10.8 points @ 32.5% and 19.4%

It's not just the numbers, but watching him play (yes, I have watched a total of one of his games this year!). He looks like he's got nothing left. On a team this bad, you'd expect him to still be productive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back