The Official Week 4 Thread - Trump shakes things up.

Remove this Banner Ad

He at least would have been there to challenge them.
I think you are overestimating his defensive quickness to suit your Portis agenda then, but opinions are opinions and all that. I do agree that Portis hasn't really come in in leaps and bounds and I would like to see more of Felicio.

Were yours open?

8:10
Falling behind the arc.
Caught on arm, foul.
Goodnight.

I think Jimmy knew it too, after that initial WTF moment. Wasn't the smartest play but given the way he has been playing, I can forgive it.

I think Jimmy knew it too, after that initial WTF moment. Wasn't the smartest play but given the way he has been playing, I can forgive it.

Just pointing out what our resident Bulls can't see through their red colored glasses. The work was done on the play, all Buckets had to do was not foul. They would have had last possession with a chance to force OT or win outright.

Just pointing out what our resident Bulls can't see through their red colored glasses. The work was done on the play, all Buckets had to do was not foul. They would have had last possession with a chance to force OT or win outright.

I disagree that it was a foul

But we got lucky with a couple of calls earlier

Bit like your EPL multis!

The_66ee33_5525039.gif

So if it's straight up by Jimmy and Blake initiates contact it's a foul?

C'mon mate how long have you been watching NBA for.

"If an offensive player with the ball can draw his defender into their air (for example, on a pump fake), and he then jumps into the defender while taking a shot, a shooting foul is called automatically"

https://turnernbahangtime.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/foul-in-the-act-of-shooting.pdf

In this case Blake didn't even jump "into" him and there was still contact. It's cut and dried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate

I disagree with the call

It's ok to disagree occasionally

But the call was made and we lost. It is what it is
I thought it was a foul but I am not convinced it wasn't a travel beforehand. Although you have to run a marathon to be called for travels these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back