Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
So another week goes past in the NBA.

The Bulls have been impressive on the circus trip, chalking up wins in Portland and Utah and going ever so close to the Clips (IT WAS NOT A FOUL)... I mean, i'm over it now... sobs. Thats likely to come crashing down against the Lakers on a segababa, but they keep proving me wrong so far this season.

One of the more disappointing teams this season has been Portland, although they are at .500 they are looking to break a 3 game losing skid against Brooklyn. I think the problem is obvious when you look at two things, top scorers and defense. Dame is averaging 28 a game and CJ 22 a game, daylight, then Mo at 11. Meanwhile 35 million is coming off the bench in Crabbe and Turner. Portland also have one of the lower rebound % in the league, by my count they are 5th in offensive reb % and last in defensive reb % for a league worst .460 in rebounding. They are also giving up 112ppg with a point differential bad enough for equal 27th at -5.7ppg. Whilst they are turning the ball over 13.6 time a game, the opposition is only turning it over 12.5 time a game. All that combines for dead last in defensive efficiency.

Meanwhile at 29th in defensive efficiency we have the NY Super Friends....

A few highlight games this week
Tomorrow we have Toronto at the Clippers
Wednesday its Thunder v Lakers
Thursday the Thunder v Kings game should be a good one, plus Portland v Cleveland (they gonna get smashed)
Saturday sees Rockets v Kings

Last edited:

Knicks win! Creeping towards 500.

What is it with ATL?
9-4. Best defense int he league at the moment by quite a distance

Jesus Schroder went 0 for 8

Knicks have won 4 in a row at home (and are 29th in defensive efficiency lol)

http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/marshall-plumlees-crazy-dash-to-knicks-debut-cabbie-bribe-nyc-sprint/

It started with a 10 a.m. emergency phone call from a Knicks official to his Westchester apartment, telling him center Joakim Noah was sent home sick, and the club needed him for the noon game against the Hawks. Plumlee had been assigned to the D-League and played his second game for Westchester on Saturday night.

Plumlee didn’t arrive home until well after midnight as he hung with his brother, Mason, in town with the Bucks here to face the Nets. Plumlee also spent extra time with a shooting coach after Saturday’s D-League game. He was slated to play again Sunday for Westchester in a 5 p.m. start.

“I was asleep,’’ Plumlee said. “I was going to sleep in a little bit. Imagine being woken up and saying, ‘Hey, we need you to guard Dwight Howard.’’’

iving near a Metro-North station, Plumlee elected to take the express train to Grand Central. That went well, but the cab ride to the Garden didn’t. Stuck in traffic, Plumlee said he paid the cab driver to dash through at least one red light.

But eventually, after a $60 tip, Plumlee hopped out. Traffic was too severe, and the 7-footer bolted the final few blocks to the Garden.

“I sprinted over as fast as I could,’’ Plumlee said. “… My phone was blowing up: ‘Are you almost here? Are you almost here?’ I don’t think they realize those texts just slow you down so I put the phone away.

“But I got here. They said, ‘Do you need a warm-up?’

“I’m already warm. I ran here.’’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA L2M report rules Jimmy Butler did foul Blake Griffin on controversial call last night -- but also that Griffin traveled seconds before.

Lel

How about Blake's 'massive dunk' which was actually a medium dunk with a massive off arm clearout to the face of the defender.

Offensive foul 100 times out of 100.

Not in last 2 minutes

The rules dont change in the last 2 minutes.
He smashed a bloke in the face with his off arm.

I cant wait til someone like Boogie just smashes his face in one day when he loses the plot because of it.

Blake is a soft grub. They're the worst because they give it out but cant handle it coming back at them.

The rules dont change in the last 2 minutes.
He smashed a bloke in the face with his off arm.

I cant wait til someone like Boogie just smashes his face in one day when he loses the plot because of it.

Blake is a soft grub. They're the worst because they give it out but cant handle it coming back at them.
I meant it's not in the last 2 minute report so there's no comment

Pelicans got a positive mention

608931.gif

Also,

Last edited:
Um.

Indiana are starting Big Dog the 3rd instead of PG (injured) and are beating Russ and co?

I expected Indy to be really good this year, maybe this is the start.

Anthony Brown was also the number 1 pick in the D-League Draft for this season and is averaging 30 points through 4 games.

Brown averaging 31.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 6 assists per game 57% from the field and 67% from beyond the arc. That incredible efficiency has allowed Brown to have a 74% True Shooting Percentage after his first games with the team.

Noice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back