The Official Week 5 'Too Good to be Jrue'

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, you could see his frustrations the other night when he was pulled out near the end. Young kid who wants to play all the time, so there's bound to be frustration when the coaching staff are taking a very cautious approach with him.
It sucks for everyone (I'm sure Brett would love to play him 35mins every game), but his upside is worth the patience.

There's gotta be some moron GM who sees Okafor worth something.

Either him or Noel are definitely gone. Okafor can be back up to Embiid.

I think Embiid (who can step out to the perimeter on offense) and Okafor can and should be playing together. Move Saric to the 3, and put Robert Covington on the bench, because even if his defensive play is good, his shooting is disgustingly bad.

Okafor is only 20, so there's a lot of development that his skills and body can make. He's years off of being the finished product. No reason to trade him away yet IMO, unless he desperately wants out.

I'd really like to see what they can do with all of Embiid, Okafor, Noel, Saric and Simmons fit. Probably won't happen until next year, if it happens at all.

I think Embiid (who can step out to the perimeter on offense) and Okafor can and should be playing together. Move Saric to the 3, and put Robert Covington on the bench, because even if his defensive play is good, his shooting is disgustingly bad.

Okafor is only 20, so there's a lot of development that his skills and body can make. He's years off of being the finished product. No reason to trade him away yet IMO, unless he desperately wants out.

I'd really like to see what they can do with all of Embiid, Okafor, Noel, Saric and Simmons fit. Probably won't happen until next year, if it happens at all.
Has to be two of Okafor/Embiid, Noel is the odd one out. Get some picks/decent PG currency and the line up is complete. That way Simmons fits into SF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quin Snyder must really hate Exum. DNP so far today, there was a quote from Quin the other day with him saying he thinks Exum is trying to do too much and that he should just focus on D. Asking him to stick in the corner and be Bruce Bowen seems counter intuitive to him gaining confidence and becoming a more attacking guard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back