Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Emmanuel Mudiay

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Pricey's Mum

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And Ennis. Don't forget him.

It was a great win because our rookies went against top players and Marc Gasol who should be TOp 5 MVP in the race was just himself. Tony Allen on a team that got a player that hates playing him made it sweeter.

The thing is that people wrote off the team even before the season started and then again when Conley was down. So to win just shows how great the resolve and fight of Memphis is.

Easily the gutsiest group in the league. Should have many more bandwagoners, just for the underdog factor.

The problem is that you have s**t like this.

CzXNR-oWEAULTym.jpg

Found it on the internet.

I mean how could you have fans bandwagoning when you have s**t like that. Also not a big historic name like Celtics or Rockets or players that have highlights like AD.

A lot of props have to go to Fizdale for the way he's used Marc Gasol, it's made them a lot harder to guard as a team with him spacing out past the 3pt line. But they're also 12-0 in games decided by less than 5, some of that is "guts" but it's also being on the good side of variance. I hope they keep it up tho while Conley is out, have adopted them as my playoff team as the last 5 or so yrs and love watching Marc play.

Why would anyone bandwagon onto a defensive first team that can be terrible to watch offensively at times?

They've gotten a bit more watchable but come on, only basketball purists are going to watch defensive games.

Why would anyone bandwagon onto a defensive first team that can be terrible to watch offensively at times?

They've gotten a bit more watchable but come on, only basketball purists are going to watch defensive games.
Because they are better to watch than Chicago lol

Bucks lost despite 6 from aussie delly

The Bucks desperately need to find a way to get another point guard on that roster. Someone like Tyus Jones from Minnesota would be a decent get IMO.

I'd use Jabari Parker as the bait, except the Timberwolves don't really need a player of his type. Possibly another team could be involved, or another trade could happen?

Bucks are young. Plenty of time to find a serviceable point guard. Wouldn't really be rushing to make a trade for one.

With Giannis they only really need an average point.

Casual 19 and 10 on debut from Cheick Diallo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some notable names on the list of point guard RPM's

85th is Brandon Knight at -4.3
83rd Trey Burke -4.18
81st Dante Exum -4.03
73rd Dennis Schroder -2.99
60th D Rose -2.38
57th Rondo -2.25
55th Mudiay -2.11

9th Patty Mills :D

Well you could get other pieces/draft picks back, or even a proper starting level PG (yes, I went there).
I'm not super high on Jabari but he has upped his output this year, I think they're much better off rolling the dice the next couple of years and seeing if Giannis/Jabari/Middleton can look like turning into a contending core rather than selling away that ceiling for some slightly better guard play in a position that isn't as important considering Giannis' ball dominance needed to him to be who he is.

Delly is fine for now, he's on a good deal and is the perfect type of guy to have in that spot. I think they're much more in need of a good rim protecting big that can run the floor with them than they are another PG, but they're pretty hamstrung cap wise the next couple of seasons so they can't take on any extra salary either. Recognition of where they are too I think is important, Milwaukee isn't exactly a hot spot for free agents which is even more reason imo to shoot for the stars with the potential they have and see what happens the next couple of years and then re-evaluate in a couple of years when they get back some cap flexibility.

He'll be the steal of the draft IMO. Upside is enormous. Taken at 32

/no homerism

Last edited:
Like... John Henson?
Yeh he's alright, about time someone finally free'd him to give him a chance, maybe he turns into that guy, maybe we look at Thon in a couple of years as that guy. I always got sucked into picking Henson up in fantasy after he'd play a few games of big mins and getting good stats only to be benched again.

Back