• Devin Booker

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Emmanuel Mudiay

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Pricey's Mum

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL its a foul for about 3 different reasons.

Moving screen, dropped the shoulder in and then even gave him a bit of a hip and shoulder after the contact.
How does one administer a hip and shoulder whilst falling to the ground after contact?

And dropped shoulder? Are we watching the same play? A slight - really slight - lean =/= a dropped shoulder.
Dangersloane is spot on. Patterson wasn't stationary and moved into Love's direct line. There was nothing Love could do in that situation since Patterson initiated the contact. More of a shoulder than elbow I suppose, but it was a bullshit blocking foul.
He could always, you know, play proper D and not end up running into a screen (which even if Pat doesn't move the foot he moves before contact, he'd still be doing). He does that and this isn't even a thing.

Let's be real, on a scale of 1 to Andrew Bogut screens, the thing's like a 3.5 and I can't believe I'm having to defend such a call. It's a sloppy play, but Love has as much to do with that as Patterson does. Really, we've all gone soft if we're up in arms over that!

14-8!!!

But got a game v. 76ers tomorrow.

Dat Luol Deng contract, yeesh.

1996e876da07731ce9cff4de9c2c16d8.jpg
Thibs be like

raw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does one administer a hip and shoulder whilst falling to the ground after contact?

And dropped shoulder? Are we watching the same play? A slight - really slight - lean =/= a dropped shoulder.

He could always, you know, play proper D and not end up running into a screen (which even if Pat doesn't move the foot he moves before contact, he'd still be doing). He does that and this isn't even a thing.

Let's be real, on a scale of 1 to Andrew Bogut screens, the thing's like a 3.5 and I can't believe I'm having to defend such a call. It's a sloppy play, but Love has as much to do with that as Patterson does. Really, we've all gone soft if we're up in arms over that!

As Love hit him, he pushed him off with his hip and shoulder.

Bogut screens hard, but not moving and sideways.

Do you even basketball?

Who is troy Daniels and how did he hit 7 threes
A few years ago he was on that Rockets D-league team (with Covington and Canaan too) that took 45 3s a game, Troy got to hoiste up 12.5 of them!

How did Deng go from being a quality NBA player to being a scrub?
I'm sure one of the Bulls guys here could answer it better than I but check out the amount of mins he played in his peak http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/denglu01.html, pretty crazy amount when you add in playing 40+ mins a night in their playoff runs too. There were some rumours going around that he's another guy who might be older than his listed age.

A few years ago he was on that Rockets D-league team (with Covington and Canaan too) that took 45 3s a game, Troy got to hoiste up 12.5 of them!

I'm sure one of the Bulls guys here could answer it better than I but check out the amount of mins he played in his peak http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/denglu01.html, pretty crazy amount when you add in playing 40+ mins a night in their playoff runs too. There were some rumours going around that he's another guy who might be older than his listed age.

That's the one who hit a game winning three in the playoffs against Portland right?

Also, you forgot spinal tap

Back