Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Emmanuel Mudiay

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Pricey's Mum

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That turnover-to-bucket ratio :rainbow:

The NBA.com write-up said the Lakers were without 4 starters... which is weird, cos by my count that's only two? They also kinda glossed over the fact that the Jazz were without Hill, Favors & Burks.

Nonetheless Lou Williams has never played better than he is now. Used to be a Jamal Crawford style streak shooter, but his efficiency is through the roof.
Lou has always been efficient.... at least off the court

Is he seriously still in Captain Obvious/Inane Comments mode?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That turnover-to-bucket ratio :rainbow:

The NBA.com write-up said the Lakers were without 4 starters... which is weird, cos by my count that's only two? They also kinda glossed over the fact that the Jazz were without Hill, Favors & Burks.

Nonetheless Lou Williams has never played better than he is now. Used to be a Jamal Crawford style streak shooter, but his efficiency is through the roof.

russ and young are starters yeah, but lnj and calderon have been starters before for either us or another team. i think thats what they meant

Is he seriously still in Captain Obvious/Inane Comments mode?

You say "still" like it's a surprise :p

You may not remember his short-lived gig as a TV analyst. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

russ and young are starters yeah, but lnj and calderon have been starters before for either us or another team. i think thats what they meant

Back