The Official Week 8 Thread...Please welcome our new NBA overlords: The Milwaukee Bucks

How many wins will Golden State end up with?

• They'll finish 81-1

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • More than 72

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 70-72

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 65-70

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 60-65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 32.5

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I can't believe the streak is finally over. I blame Jason Thompson.

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

These days if I don't think the refs impacted the result I say they officiated the game well, even if they make plenty of questionable calls each way like they did tonight.

I used to get hung up about every call as a fan too but you enjoy the game more if you let it go.

Brought up the refs only one other time this season, only do it when it's obvious they've been poor.

you should be celebrating Draymond and Steph's performances tonight to grind out the win than 3 refs who don't really matter in the scheme of things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic with the team grinding out a win when things weren't going our way. I just keep it to myself these days as most people are sick and tired of the Dubs being jizzed over in the last few seasons.

Speaking of Draymond. Him and Chris Paul would get along well.

Draymond is fast becoming a hate target for the opposition and their fans (tbh he's probably already there). Clearly a lot of things about him rub people the wrong way, and even I'm not a fan of some of his antics. But tonight it was Mayo acting like a tool.

hinrich.jpg
proud of you bro
post-43070-Kevin-Durant-talks-about-his-m-1vMm.gif

Suns completing their contribution to #32.5 today. Bravo

Sssssh, we're trying to keep our utter ineptness a secret.

Actually it's all part of a cunning plan to lull the opposition into a false sense of security...

Actually no.... Lol

Younger, and a skill set that allows him to get to the line if it's not dropping. Also far less injury prone sadly for gallo

Gallo's actually really proficient at getting to the line (career .42 vs Hayward .39, this season .53 vs Hayward .41), it's more the contested fadeaways that are his issue. The fact that he shoots a lot of threes and free throws usually means his TS% is pretty high despite his raw FG% being pretty low. Not quite the playmaker that Hayward is either, but still a really nice passer when he chooses to be.

I think he'd be better on a more talented team, as per 2012/13.

Gallo's actually really proficient at getting to the line (career .42 vs Hayward .39, this season .53 vs Hayward .41), it's more the contested fadeaways that are his issue. The fact that he shoots a lot of threes and free throws usually means his TS% is pretty high despite his raw FG% being pretty low. Not quite the playmaker that Hayward is either, but still a really nice passer when he chooses to be.

Gallinari used to score at will on me on 2k13, rated him for that reason solely as he was a beautiful fit under Karl in Denver. Then he injured himself and has never really found his footing again, although to be fair if you can make strides while sharing the court with Foye and Nelson you deserve some major props.

Players who also used to regularly shred me on 2k.
Crawford, Jamal.
Jarrett Jack backing up Steph Curry.
JR Smith would get it and shoot before I got near him, only ever stopped him if he missed his first few and got cold.
Scottie Pippen was the one I had trouble containing on the 96 Bulls not Jordan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugely under-rated 3 but yeah can't be "the guy" to close

I don't understand how the Pacers are so good, particular how good they are on offense. On paper, they look like they should be MOR to fairly s**t. Yeah, Paul George is a beast (playing far better now than in his overrated 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons IMO), but Monta Ellis has sucked hard this year, George Hill remains perpetually underwhelming, and their second best players have been C.J. Miles and Ian Mahinmi. Godly coaching job from Frank Vogel.

What is wrong with the Bucks? Seriously how is a team that good 10-18. Seriously underachieving and should be a Top 4 seed in the East.

Length does seem to bother the Warriors. This should be jod23 main argument in the Bulls 96 vs Warriors 16 team debate.

lol as if jod23 would argue something other than that they have Jordan ;)
Can't shoot

What is wrong with the Bucks? Seriously how is a team that good 10-18. Seriously underachieving and should be a Top 4 seed in the East.

MCW was garbage earlier on. Team didn't have faith in him running the show. Flipped through starting PGs until injury to Bayliss & others forced MCW back into the job and things are starting to click.

Length does seem to bother the Warriors. This should be jod23 main argument in the Bulls 96 vs Warriors 16 team debate.

lol as if jod23 would argue something other than that they have Jordan ;)
We did have length on the defensive end. Harper was long and 6'6, Jordan 6'6 and Pippen was 6'7 and long also. All three would rotate on Klay and Steph and really trouble them I think. Rodman would frustrate Draymond Green too.

The Bulls would get it done, because, well Jordan.

It's funny how people forget so quickly. If you think Steph is hard to stop. Try stopping Michael Jordan. Particularly when given a challenge. Curry gonna get 40? Ill get 60! He was an animal. I know who my money would be on anyways.

:)

Back