News The Official Welcome back to Neil Balme thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We've had to go back to fax communication thanks to the AFL's new football department spending tax. Internet ain't cheap, ya know!

I thought we would have to use Snail Mail

Do they even use Fax Machines anymore?;)
Most companies have a fax/printer/copier connected to their internal network.
The fax is still used as a back up to scan/email (if the network or Internet is down) or to send docs to companies with no internet connection.
I haven't sent a fax for nearly 10 years, but our office still uses it as required.

Word is that Varcoe left due to Balme and is now livid with Buckley for bringing him over.

Varcoe won't play for Bucks next year and will request a trade end of season, mark my words.

A facetious post, obviously.

Word is that Varcoe left due to Balme and is now livid with Buckley for bringing him over.

Varcoe won't play for Bucks next year and will request a trade end of season, mark my words.

Is it too late to trade him back to Geelong for Clarke.

233658-geelong-premiership.jpg

213257-geelong-premiership.jpg

341927-geelong-premiership.jpg

Is it clear now?
Did you have to post pics from the 2011 Premiership specifically?

:cry:

Otherwise, fantastic appointment from the Pies. Welcome back, Balme.

I feel our troubles are now behind us an’ we can look forward to a string of premiership flags in th’ next few years.

Posted from my new condo in beautiful Maryland:

collingwood_actor1image.png

Between 1895 and 1960 Maryland's Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital was home to over 80,000 of Maryland’s mentally ill and disturbed individuals. Throughout its troubled history it was known as a dumping ground for patients with severe disorders.

collingwood2_actor2image.png

Collingwood became infamous for unusual experimental patient control techniques including shock therapy, lobotomies, and sensory deprivation. By 1930 Collingwood had performed more lobotomies than any other facility in the country.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only this weren't a piss take...

It was a pretty valid point though. Don't know why people get all happy inside when someone employed by the club says positive things about it.

See I'm of a different view; he could've quite easily just said I'm looking forward to working with Nathan again and getting back to the club etc.
However, he took it a step further which enforces in my mind it's a good appointment from a supporting Bucks perspective and providing further harmony within our organisation.

So if you had to line up all the possible Eade replacements, where does Balme fit? Bottom quartile, top quartile?
Why are you carrying on with this line? I like the personality choice as much as anything because that is our biggest issue at present IMO. Honestly, my posts have been pretty clear on this. What's the issue?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...l&utm_campaign=editorial&net_sub_uid=79089490

It was Buckley himself who courted Balme, four years after Buckley himself lauded his old footy boss at a roast to celebrate his 40 years in footy.

As Balme said on SEN Radio yesterday: “I have known Bucks since he was a young player and have always had a lot of time for him.

“I thought we were talking about the fact he wanted me to help him find someone (for the role) but it seemed to be me he was chasing.”

One goes out, another one of the boys club comes in.

Great

So how do you know this ? I just thought Varcoe came to us because of $$$$$ and a fresh start Balme doesn't seem like a person many would dislike.
Mate have facts first instead of making up innuendo over a couple of beers with a few mates.
Anyone can start a rumour its easy to start and that's all this is

It is the first time for a while that I'm sure we have the best man in the land for any job.

Eddie and balme are the best, we don't have to guess and hope that they are top shelf

I love this appointment

Don't forget that Balme got poached from us in the first place in 2006.Since the time he has been at Geelong hardly any players of note left they won 3 flags one against us that Varcoe played his best game and now we have him good appointment I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back