The Official Western Conference 1st Round Thread: (3) L.A. Clippers vs (6) Golden State

Who wins?

• SoCal

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NorCal

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both teams would lose to the Knicks, the "Best team on paper"

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching the game. Incredible last quarter. I like Game 7s where teams score 110+, not 70 point games like they usually are.

Jordan MVP of the series for Clips

Green MVP for the Dubs.

I can see this becoming a regular occurrence in future playoffs. And that's a good thing! :thumbsu:

Conflicted.... Okc or clips.

Big baby, Barnes v perk and fish in the dickhead stakes

Doc and Blake vs chucky for whining

You forgot one important variable - Rahul & DirtyBird vs BG32

I think we have a winner...

Jeremiah Rivers, the son of Clippers coach Doc Rivers, said on Twitter that Warriors center Marreese Speights "barged into" the Clippers' locker room, but that was not confirmed. He later deleted the tweet. Another source said Davis and Speights yelled at each other with Speights having to be held back. No punches were thrown, but a lot of screaming took place. The Los Angeles Police Department and game security calmed the situation, a source said.

j rivers sure gets a lot of attention for a scrub

also lol at bolded bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy game and series, deserved to go to 7 games, Clips will test OKC I reckon

This series makes me think that Draymond cant come off the bench for much longer, he is a stud

Couldnt stop DJ and Blake in the end, not having Bogut really killed us, if only he were not made of glass

I can't see Lee being a bench player though. Time to ship out?
Yep. I love Lee, but he can't be on this team... Dubs can't go far in the playoffs with such a liability on defense. His offense was terrible this post-season too.. He was either getting easily scored on or blocked by Jordan/Griffin all series.

Yeah but Lee is getting paid $30 mil over the next two seasons. Will find it hard to get to get rid of him unless something else is attached.

I think they were shopping him around before the trade deadline, but no takers.

Yeah but Lee is getting paid $30 mil over the next two seasons. Will find it hard to get to get rid of him unless something else is attached.

I think they were shopping him around before the trade deadline, but no takers.

Josh Smith? Deal? Although seriously, if he played like he did in Atlanta he'd actually be a decent fit.

Josh Smith? Deal? Although seriously, if he played like he did in Atlanta he'd actually be a decent fit.

Smith and Thompson both going into chuck mode at the same time would be a sight to behold.

Back