The Official Western Conference "ABSOLUTELY NO CRYING JORDAN ZONE' Semi Final Thread

Who wins their series

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how things can turn so quickly. Felt like the Spurs almost had that game 5 in the bag late in the game and a few missed shots and a game later OKC have triumphed in 6. OKC/Warriors will be entertaining as always. Cavs just waiting in their Den.

Can't wait to hear from Skip "my Spurs will win it all" Bayless tonight.

Disappointed in his Twitter feed so far.

Not melty enough yet.

wp_ss_20160513_0003.png

DAMN YOU TIMMY ! DAMN IT, DAMN IT. #SoSenseless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy is in denial. Flat out blamed the refs for their game 5 loss.

Well L2M did say 2 blown calls against the Spurs.

So whilst it might not have fully cost them the game it certainly impacted on their chance to win

WOW
OKC easily handle old man Spurs

OKC needs to play team ball and KD needs to shoot lights out
for the Thunder to have any chance of beating the Champs

GSW in 6

So I finally watched Game 5 of the Warriors/Portland series. Video quality was about as good as an 80s video game. I could tell there were two colored teams out there and only knew when a shot went in (or missed) by the crowd reaction. It paused for a couple of seconds every 30 seconds or so and skipped 5 seconds every couple of minutes.

It seemed like the game was exciting...

Watched a 30 for 30 ESPN special yesterday on the 2002 Lakers vs Kings Western Conference about how Tim Donaghy allegedly cheated.

After watching that, I honestly think the NBA manufacture results to suit their best interest..

Donaghy didn't have anything to do with that series, he just blew the whistle on the NBA, no pun intended.

He himself got in trouble for using inside info to gamble on games and passing that info on to underworld figures. There's never been any serious suggestion that he fixed a game at the league's request; this is the fella you're looking for when it comes to that:

dickb3.jpg

Actually more happy to be watching a OKC-Golden State offensive playoff then the dull defensive Spurs. Respect to San Antonio, but Small Ball is now the way to win. Plus having no star PG (Parker has been in decline for a while) really affects the game plan. Having to defend Westbrook then Curry is no easy task.

Back