The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember there was a time when I posted under my former account that Snake and Groin Guru, and maybe K4E, were convinced I was a woman. Haha I don't know what it is about my posting that gives off feminine/androgynous vibes.
re Spurs, well yeah, nothing will ever be like those few years under Pochettino tbh. It's been a shitshow since the Champions League final and I'm glad that work has stopped me from being able to stay up to ridiculous hours every weekend to watch it.

So I have been chatting via the text with Choppy, he's been in the wars and done himself a nasty injured with a few breaks and the like.
I suppose he is using this time in rehab ( will I gather be a long haul) for some self reflection which is always nice. And he asked me to pass on this message...

" He's genuinely sorry to anyone he offended on BF". Good job Choppy!

Now that's the Choppy bit done, I liked and like Choppy. I miss his posting for the most part and when he was a tad fractious, I found a PM the best way to say cool your jets turbo.

I will never understand the unnecessary needling to escalate a situation. We don't have to like each other that's ok, but also we shouldn't know what someone else thinks of us it's not our business. Just my 2 cents worth.

Anyways I'll be sure to check in on Choppy and look fwd to his rehab news, darn pity he can't post on here. We have the perfect thread for encouragement and bragging as you get yourself back to tiptop shape. Oh and Choppy doesn't want to come back to BF, as he realises it isn't a good place for him.

All the best Choppy- you can do it !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back