The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

And very sad that Mr Reliable, for his own very valid reasons, no longer posts here. One of the best to post here. :'(
And a deadset nice bloke too. Shared at least a couple of games, and beers with him

What ever happened to IUB? First everyone lubb then everyone meh
Gasometer

He PMd a few of us after his ban sneaking back in with a new avatar and never heard from again

I reckon he would have struggled in Lockdown

As for the other one, shifting allegiances from Katamatite to Mooroopna within 12 months is indication of his flippancy

I always liked the work of Hunters Host, NiceCunnington and Dan. Liked ThewlisDish but they canceled their account. BTron is another. I’m sure there’s others

Dan still posts, although idk if he's banned from the North board. Never see him here.

It's funny to reminisce about a football forum, but a few of the names here a truly a blast from the past. A lot of those named in here I didn't even realise are gone! Lots seem to have come and gone in the past 10 years that I've been here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And very sad that Mr Reliable, for his own very valid reasons, no longer posts here. One of the best to post here. :'(
Yeah, MR was a ripping poster and a massive loss.

His Lord Snodgrass posts were legendary and laugh out loud funny.

Why would he be banned? Was always responsible.

By the looks of it, he isn't. He's posted a handful of times on this board this year, but probably not as active as he used to be.

Paging Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back