The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Funkyzeit mit Matt
Apollo creed
CrazyQ
Urmoe
Yeah nah. I reckon Matt made the right call. He was never going to top this thread, particularly the fine art quoted in this post:

Yeah nah. I reckon Matt made the right call. He was never going to top this thread, particularly the fine art quoted in this post:

You posted this a while ago and l reckon l laughed for about 2 hours straight See 👍

Mrs. H. " what's so funny " ?
Hoj. " you wouldn't understand "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The void left by the sudden disappearance of IUB was something that rocked me a couple of years back lol.

Upon first joining BF he and his interesting takes were more omnipresent than seagulls at a Sunday twilight game at Docklands with the roof open. Didn’t matter how hard people knocked down his strong and unique views he just bounced up for more.

Funkyzeit mit Matt
Apollo creed
CrazyQ
Urmoe
apollo_creed is a great poster, had our difference but agreed on a lot as well. He still posts, not much here but occasionally. Has a Richmond as his team now, seems to have jumped ship. Hopefully he returns now they're back to Ninthmond.

apollo_creed is a great poster, had our difference but agreed on a lot as well. He still posts, not much here but occasionally. Has a Richmond as his team now, seems to have jumped ship. Hopefully he returns now they're back to Ninthmond.
Definitely haven’t jumped ship. Still follow North as much as ever 👍

Haven't seen Kimbo around these parts for quite some time. Very good WA based poster.
He was the first I thought of. He and I were going to meet at the EF when West Coast pantsed us by 90+ points, but at the last minute he couldn't make it. He dodged a bullet I'd say.
Anyway I had a look at his last post and funnily enough he was replying to Tef saying that while he didn't agree with Ben Brown's social values he still thought he was a top bloke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back