The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
x2
Thought Ross Payne and I were the only ones.
Every painful moment will make the success even sweeter. I’m sure that’s just around the corner with Nobes and Conte in charge.

On another note, I miss BTron
I'm another Spur & Roo. Because I have learnt to embrace unhappiness and optimism.

Also I reckon B-Tron is still here but I'm not 100%

I'm another Spur & Roo. Because I have learnt to embrace unhappiness and optimism.

Also I reckon B-Tron is still here but I'm not 100%
I am another spur & Roo too. We are still winning the league COYS WOOHOO KANE, help I have said that ever year🥲

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Daz is another one that’s gone. He had a real good understanding of the game and was really honest about our list even if it was unpopular.

Hunters host was another really top shelf analyst of the game.

Is there another forum that these posters could’ve gone to?

Boneofshin hasn’t been around for a while either.

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I clashed with him all the time and then he’d pm me to smooth it over and continue to be a dick. Was when he was really disrespectful of our players that got under my skin.

This was exactly his M.O - be a dick and argue with everyone and then suck up to people. Never held an opinion of his own, qualified everything, would say “player x is s**t” (with no solid reasoning) but then add “but I like him” to try and avoid being called on it. I felt a bit sorry for him trying so hard to be everything to everyone but he was also abusive and brought Z-grade analysis while posting 1000 times a day. I think we’re ok without him, and I hope he's getting the help he needs.

I am not a fan of Snake if I'm being honest, I just learnt to ignore him during his outragious moments.

He's easy to ignore if you're not one of the few people in his cross-hairs of ignorance.

This forum was at it's best when he was in prison, and is better now that he's permanently banned from here. (Which he is, by the way. Don't believe his protestations about leaving by 'choice').

Last edited:
Shinboner baz, astrovic - where are they?
Semi regular lurker, very occasional poster. Tiny sends his regards too 😉

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's easy to ignore if you're not one of the few people in his cross-hairs of ignorance.

This forum was at it's best when he was in in The Himalayas, and is better now that he's permanently banned from here. (Which he is, by the way. Don't believe his protestations about leaving by 'choice').

Yeah man I know and he took a particular dislike to you from memoory. Oh and me as well fwiw. lol Just sometimes these types are placed in your path for a reason. The universe can be a vindictive bitch when she wants to be. Can one still refer to the universe as a "she", or have I crossed yet another line.

Oh for the wider team, I got a text and it was valid- Hunters host- was a grand poster.

travelli

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of his stuff that got speednuked by the mods was pretty rare. I genuinely hope the dude is doing ok because his vibe was a bit off.
Last years Poster of the Year thread was pretty hilarious. Mainly driven by Choppy and Snake. We could get them back to do it all again this year (and then kick them straight back off again)

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last years Poster of the Year thread was pretty hilarious. Mainly driven by Choppy and Snake. We could get them back to do it all again this year (and then kick them straight back off again)
This is the only scenario in which I would want to see the PotY comp back this year.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes and you can also choose to ignore any comments you find offensive. Again not everyone has their house in order all the time and a place like this can be good for them. I am not a fan of Snake if I'm being honest, I just learnt to ignore him during his outragious moments.

He did bring some knowledge, it wasn't all bad. And sometimes people like that can teach you a lesson. I'd worked hard on not getting fired up and Snake at times did test my resolve. Actually ended up good for me.

I am not suggesting Choppy didn't have his moments and heck sometimes I'd face palm. But at days end I miss the dude and he isn't a bad guy.

Is a passionate North fella and has done it tough personally. Anyways thanks for the reply it wasn't expected and I appreciate you taking time out.

I'll be intouch :)
I liked choppy as well.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Blahhh let em Duke it out on twitter.

Fwiw sackx/Ligma has some big shoes to fill being the newest recruit.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
This is the only scenario in which I would want to see the PotY comp back this year.

Well have I got some news for you.

That's right, the news is you're going to be disappointed.

Not sure if many remember him but going back, an infrequent poster was Wrath. Wrath was also part of WANM.
I actually saw him on a work related webinar last week. (Luckily for him he never saw me.) He is a good guy, a very smart operator and has achieved a lot over the years since we met back in 2007.

What happened to krakouer85? Or whatever his dumb name was
I heard you scared him off with inappropriate name calling…
Or maybe… he’s right behind you….
Wherever he’s gone, I’m sure it’s a better place for that hack

Last edited:
I heard you scared him off with inappropriate name calling…
Or maybe… he right behind you….
Wherever he’s gone, I’m sure it’s a better place for that hack
I heard he died from constipation 💔😭

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
The realisation you've been posting here as long as some of our younger posters have been alive.

pablo.jpg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Back