The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

The realisation you've been posting here as long as some of our younger posters have been alive.

pablo.jpg

20 years in March

I don’t buy into the deep rivalry between the two so I consider the North-Arsenal fan and the North-Spurs fan to be equally brothers in arms.

Disgusting. It fair outweighs anything seen in AFL land. Lasagne gate and its result (+memes) was one of the best moments in sporting history. Not to mention, beating Arsenal was so important to them that they'd make a dvd of it just to release to their fans.

Get your s**t together

Disgusting. It fair outweighs anything seen in AFL land. Lasagne gate and its result (+memes) was one of the best moments in sporting history. Not to mention, beating Arsenal was so important to them that they'd make a dvd of it just to release to their fans.

Get your sh*t together

There's a reason why yesterday was the best day of the year so far, and Tottenham beating a minnow was only part of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think TOD and Kimbo have been away long enough now. Time for a couple of comebacks I reckon.
Yep, this board dearly misses both.

Oh, and as for the other recent topic of discussion. Being a North and an Arsenal fan is completely incongruous to me. Arsenal=Essendon. Both wear red, both are nomads with no permanent home, and both undeservedly stiffed their rivals in the early years of their respective competitions. Both are scum and the equivalent of each other. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, if you support Arsenal then deep down you sympathise with Essendon. IMO the type of attitude you need to support Arsenal is the same as that needed to be an Essendon fan and the antithesis of what it means to be North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back