The official "where are you sitting at the Grand Final" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far no N or P level seats.
There's been a few P level but I haven't come across someone on N level. Either they've all been siphoned off to Demetriou and Anderson's cronies or by pure coincidence those lucky enough to get those seats through the ballot do not know that the internet exists.

Ponsford Stand Q36 Row X seat 36..may need to invest in some binoculars.

Edit: crap, my tix have disappeared too...hmm

If it rains... It rains, I'll be there no rain coat or nothing, couldn't care less ;)
Also has anyone else's tickets disappeared of Ticketek again?

Who cares, they haven't disappeared out of the envelope I've got them in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine disappeared too, but I collected them in 30 seconds from the ticketek office at Parra Westfield yesterday. Just needed my CC and ID.

M4 for me. Hope I don't get wet!

2nd from the fence.

Sweet!!!

Here's hoping I get some celebratory high fives from the boys when they do their victory lap. :thumbsu:

(Note: this is not the arrogant post of a man underrating the opposition, just some day dreaming from a man stuck at work and getting sick of hitting "refresh" on the Melbourne Weather website for updates) :p

Q7 Row DD
Picked up tickets today. So excited!
Should I get my eyes checked before going to Melbourne, Q area looks a loooong way up.

I've seen others saying they would prefer top deck over ground level so I will post this here as well. Not expecting anything but no harm in trying.

"I've got two tickets in Q towards the back. Now the weather is expected to be pretty ordinary on Saturday....rain, hail, wind and maybe snow :D. The elements don't bother me or my friend but others may fear hypothermia and perhaps the view up higher. Any two people sitting next to each other on ground level want to swap for dry and warm seats in the top deck?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back