Status
Not open for further replies.

Ships

Team Captain
Jul 9, 2012
Central Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi all, pretty darned pumped for this Saturday, I've got to say.

I was wondering about the arrangement of rows at the MCG's lower tiers.

I've got seats in M9, Row E. Pretty happy with that, but was a bit unsure as to how far back this goes. Am I correct in assuming the first rows from the front run A onwards, then goes into double letters AA.... etc? (in which case, I'd be 5 rows back from the front, I guess)

Also, anyone know about where the 'drip line' is on these bays? Never used that term before, but I'm liking it.

questions, questions...

miksmif

Senior List
Sep 12, 2011
The Entrance
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Necastle Utd, Chicago Bulls, KVAFC
Q1 row Y

Managed to get 2 tickets in the second sale after I didn't enter the ballot as I thought I wouldn't get some in priority 3 so I'm absolutely stoked...

I went to both gfs in 2010 and even though I didn't support either team got really caught up in going for 1 of the teams..

Now that we are in it I think I'm gonna absolutely lose my s**t if we win along with my voice...

Super pumped for it, it can't come quick enough

Hope everyone has a blast and of course is safe

ffaf

Draftee
Aug 4, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Section: SQ7-S
Row: CC

GET AROUND ME so excited first grand final and 2nd visit to MCG

Hawker100

Draftee
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
WANTED: 2 seated tickets to the GF sitting together. Love the hawks and would be the happiest person ever if someone has tickets.

Willing to pay $450 per ticket.

Call OR message me on 0403 805 905. Can pick up tonight or even tomorrow after 1pm.

Thanks!

Blood Bath

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2012
Norf Shore of Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich, Detroit Pistons
Couldn't be happier right now. Just picked up my 2 tickets (me and my dad). Driving down tomorrow morning and staying with my aunt and uncle who live a 3 minute walk away from the G. I'm sitting in M5 and dads sitting in M2 which means I can yell out as much as I please.. Carn the swans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back