The Official 'Yabusele: the new round mound of rebound' Week 6 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not silly to say. Cp3 is the best pure guard in the league. No weakness and hes very good at the. Pnr. . Hes absolute elite and twice the player as Kemba. But Kembas pnr is under-rated. Its why Clifford runs it as high as he does.

dont get me wrong, i absolutely love Kemba

id put cp3 ahead of anyone in the PnR, Kemba is top 3 though for sure

dont get me wrong, i absolutely love Kemba

id put cp3 ahead of anyone in the PnR, Kemba is top 3 though for sure
Fair enough. As well. Cp3 is elite. Took capela in fantasy because i knew he would benefitnfrom cp3 pnr a lot. Paid off heaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

latest

Orlando have juat made 2 deep 3's absolutely covered by first Butler. Then Towns. About 1m outside as well

**** me
Same thing against Detroit. Go to sleep and let them get their backs up and by the time we're back playing ok they can't miss.

I am not gonna read the whole argument as it seems to be an entire nights worth of bickering but yes the bench has been a lot better than the starters. Green has arguably been our 3rd best player this season. Saw this on twitter so may not be 100% factual as I haven't bothered to check but Korver shoots something like 15% from 3 when LeBron is not on court with him. Really the main reason why the bench plays better with LeBron than the starters do is because the bench has Korver. You could also argue Wade has flourished with the bench + LeBron too... again Korver. JR and Crowder have been train wrecks on both ends of the floor. Shumpert is a living, breathing train wreck.

Yep this was basically the gist of what I was getting at re. Cleveland, cheers man.

John Collins starting today v Blake. He plays like a young Blake. Dunkin' time.

Have seen him 2/3 times now, is really impressive. Great hands for a big guy.

Loving the knee jerk reactions to OKC beating GSW on their last game of a 4 game road trip.

"OKC were built to beat GSW in the playoffs"

"GSW should be worried"

"Westbrook the best player in the L"

They are under .500

Remove this Banner Ad

Back