The Official 'Yabusele: the new round mound of rebound' Week 6 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your head out of your ass Westbrook.

That wasn't too bad, tried getting the ref to call a foul, didn't bite and fair enough.
Got the ball back and missed (badly) a wide open look.

I don't actually see how that's home "having his head up his ass"

Get your head out of your ass Westbrook.

3w2MWDX.png

I mean, when you're down four with not much game time left and you're 9-26 they're probably not the smartest shots to be taking.

That wasn't too bad, tried getting the ref to call a foul, didn't bite and fair enough.
Got the ball back and missed (badly) a wide open look.

Well for a player who can get to the rim as easy as he can, shooting 40% or below on the year means that he's not making good decisions when shooting the basketball.

He was 1 of 8 from 3 in the game before he took those two gems and he's playing with two guys who are better than he is at make contested long range jumpers. He just does dumb s**t at the end of games with alarming repetition. Hence the call for him to get his head out his ass.

Well for a player who can get to the rim as easy as he can, shooting 40% or below on the year means that he's not making good decisions when shooting the basketball.

He was 1 of 8 from 3 in the game before he took those two gems and he's playing with two guys who are better than he is at make contested long range jumpers. He just does dumb s**t at the end of games with alarming repetition. Hence the call for him to get his head out his ass.
I get what you're saying but there was 1:44 left on the clock. But different if there's only 30 seconds.

Also his clutch stats this season aren't that bad, best on his team.

And Melo and PG both had terrible shooting games today also.

I don't 100% disagree with you but I think it a little bit of Hatorade has been drunk

I get what you're saying but there was 1:44 left on the clock. But different if there's only 30 seconds.

Also his clutch stats this season aren't that bad, best on his team.

And Melo and PG both had terrible shooting games today also.

I don't 100% disagree with you but I think it a little bit of Hatorade has been drunk

I dont hate westbrook. In fact I have defended him on here. He's had some embarrassing sequences this season though.

He's the leader of 130 million bucks worth of scoring firepower and at best they're a mediocre offensive team at the moment. The buck has to stop with the guy running the offense. Not just the coach.

I dont hate westbrook. In fact I have defended him on here. He's had some embarrassing sequences this season though.

He's the leader of 130 million bucks worth of scoring firepower and at best they're a mediocre offensive team at the moment. The buck has to stop with the guy running the offense. Not just the coach.
I agree with everything there.

Holy s**t, that has been bugging me all season.
That is Willie Reed on the Warriors coaching staff, good for him.

OKC win over the warriors was a paper over the cracks job. Same mediocre team they have been since day 1 atm. Westbrook was shocking in crunch time, didnt see melo touch the ball in any of his spots the last 4 mins. All desperation kick outs to him when Westbrook couldnt get a shot up. Legit reckon westy took 7 shots down the stretch.

Roberson of all people made a 3 to make it tight at the end.

Pg was standing in the corner just waiting during the last apart from one play they ran for him, and he made the 3 off it.

Turns into westy iso ball STILL even with two all stars. Shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only we'd held onto Bledsoe a bit longer.........

How has this Suns team won 7 games?

By not starting Chandler and Monroe together for one!

Young team, when they're engaged, quite competitive, but look filthy (like today) when they take the night off.

Pels a chance @ GSW tomoz?

Presuming you win the championship, how many playoff games do you think it'll take you this year?

Unlike a lot of people, I don't think we have it in the bag yet. We obviously have a heap of championship equity, but there are some good teams out there. We've struggled a bit against good defensive teams that have kept our score down. It's the main reason I see Boston as a bigger threat than Houston. I am glad Boston have a bunch of young players. That would help come the playoffs for us.

In terms of how many game to win a chip. No idea. Don't care. Just want to win it.

If for some reason we run through the playoffs without a challenge, I hope Durant leaves as a free agent at the end of the year.

Mmmmhmmm. Excited for Jordan.

Wakes up, know's he's playing the Bulls. Get's a call from Steve saying he's starting. Decides tonight's the night he's gonna shoot his shot, and does something that's sooo petty, that's it's an automatic first ballot entry into the petty HOF. My man.

g9EeSsj.png

Damn Russ, but at least he looked his best doing it. Those jersey's are nice af.

Yeah the Thunder need to do something with there regular uni. Stale as and was never super.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back