List Mgmt. The Offseason: Fremantle

What should Fremantle prioritise this off-season?

• Luring a key forward

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Building through the draft

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • Adding speed and class on the wings

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Trading for a mobile ruck/forward

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • The Cam McCarthy Trade

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • The Hayden Ballantyne Trade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All these people that say he would be a terrible ruck don't realise it takes 4-5 years before anyone can become a quality AFL ruck, what do they think English and others would be like, Lobb has a 2 year head start

I don't really see the point in paying a king's ransom for a guy who is currently excelling as a roaming CHF with very limited ruck time, and saying 'be our number 1 ruck, even though we have no idea if you'll be a gun in that position'.

Sorry to intrude guys just got a quick question im hoping someone might have some info on.
I heard a rumour going around down my way that the Pav may pull the boots on for the mighty bulldogs in the wafl next year?

I don't really see the point in paying a king's ransom for a guy who is currently excelling as a roaming CHF with very limited ruck time, and saying 'be our number 1 ruck, even though we have no idea if you'll be a gun in that position'.

Yeah.
If you're paying pick 3 for Lobb, putting him and his elite contested marking anywhere except in the forward line is madness

All these people that say he would be a terrible ruck don't realise it takes 4-5 years before anyone can become a quality AFL ruck, what do they think English and others would be like, Lobb has a 2 year head start
The club has to take responsibility for having no developing talent in the ruck position, needed to replace
Moller.
We need to do everything possible to give Hannath the chance to improve markedly, slim him down and increase
his speed, aerobic capacity, ruckman need time to develop, and Max Gawn is the perfect role model.
That and trading in Ladhams, Goddard, etc, or is it possible to use two ruck/forwards rotating?

The club has to take responsibility for having no developing talent in the ruck position, needed to replace
Moller.
We need to do everything possible to give Hannath the chance to improve markedly, slim him down and increase
his speed, aerobic capacity, ruckman need time to develop, and Max Gawn is the perfect role model.
That and trading in Ladhams, Goddard, etc, or is it possible to use two ruck/forwards rotating?
Hannath maybe will be better , if he try coulda swimming program.

... We need to do everything possible to give Hannath the chance to improve markedly, slim him down and increase
his speed, aerobic capacity, ruckman need time to develop, and Max Gawn is the perfect role model. ...

Is Hannath related to him? I thought he was Gawn too.

Sorry to intrude guys just got a quick question im hoping someone might have some info on.
I heard a rumour going around down my way that the Pav may pull the boots on for the mighty bulldogs in the wafl next year?

I can't imagine that would please his wife who was pretty keen on him retiring. His body is in bad shape I doubt he would play again so soon.

Back