Olyroos The Olyroos Tokyo 2020(1) Olympics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I don't mind watching soccer/football but these "sports professionals" are an absolute farking disgrace with this flopping of fake injuries need some form of punishment to stamp that baby shiit out of this "great" game
They started talking years ago about stamping out 'simulation', but decided it was too hard.

Should have been two cards, one for the Spaniard, one for Arzani

Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Look I don't mind watching soccer/football but these "sports professionals" are an absolute farking disgrace with this flopping of fake injuries need some form of punishment to stamp that baby shiit out of this "great" game

It starts with the ref and tonight's one has been gullible as f***. Wales' stamp was 15cm away from the Spaniard, if the action of stamping deserves a yellow then fair enough. But if it requires contact then the ref got sucked in.

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
It starts with the ref and tonight's one has been gullible as f***. Wales' stamp was 15cm away from the Spaniard, if the action of stamping deserves a yellow then fair enough. But if it requires contact then the ref got sucked in.

Just shiits me when players flop about like they need a years worth of rehab from a love tap

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks

They should look at the replays on VAR after they happen, and when they've got be to be flopping the 4th official should bring out the sledge hammer and crush their "broken" ankle etc. Just square it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back