The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defended Suarez against Evra.

I'm glad my views on race are.different to yours.

Coming from the person who defends the owner of his club who is guilty of slavery, racism and human rights abuses. And constantly defends a club that is guilty of cheating. Congratulations on winning the biggest shithouse of the year award!!

Coming from the person who defends the owner of his club who is guilty of slavery, racism and human rights abuses. And constantly defends a club that is guilty of cheating. Congratulations on winning the biggest shithouse of the year award!!
If anyone comes up with evidence that the owner of my club has participated in slavery, racism or human rights abuses you can be sure I won't defend it.

I bet pretty much all that agree with Kitson are white males, who think they know better about racism.
I’m not going to take a lecture from some biased campaigner who takes his cue from the Guardian. Next you’ll be claiming I’ve got white privilege like that other campaigner did. Step into the real world and out of your modi-cuddled PC bubble

If anyone comes up with evidence that the owner of my club has participated in slavery, racism or human rights abuses you can be sure I won't defend it.

Evidence lol. I think you are pretty well versed in what the Abu Dhabi Royal Family does but simply choose to ignore it.

There's a pretty good reason why Human Rights Watch considers Abu Dhabi to be laundering their image through your football club. Not surprisingly you also choose to ignore that inconvenient fact.

I’m not going to take a lecture from some biased campaigner who takes his cue from the Guardian. Next you’ll be claiming I’ve got white privilege like that other campaigner did. Step into the real world and out of your modi-cuddled PC bubble
In the real world there are plenty that think we've gone too PC. Lots of those people probably think throwing a banana skin at a black footballer isn't a big deal. More than a few of them are outright racists.

Evidence lol. I think you are pretty well versed in what the Abu Dhabi Royal Family does but simply choose to ignore it.

There's a pretty good reason why Human Rights Watch considers Abu Dhabi to be laundering their image through your football club. Not surprisingly you also choose to ignore that inconvenient fact.

I wouldn't have a clue what the Abu Dhabi Royal family does. I don't know too much about Abu Dhabi at all, to be fair I haven't spent the time and effort to research that others have.

At the same time I have never defended the Abu Dhabi Royal family, or North Korea for that matter. Don't have a clue whether the people there are happy or not.

I wouldn't have a clue what the Abu Dhabi Royal family does. I don't know too much about Abu Dhabi at all, to be fair I haven't spent the time and effort to research that others have.

At the same time I have never defended the Abu Dhabi Royal family, or North Korea for that matter. Don't have a clue whether the people there are happy or not.

Sorry but I call bullshit. Your whole club is funded by Abu Dhabi which is controlled by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family. You are fully aware of this and Sheikh Mansour's position in the Abu Dhabi government/royal family. Trying to pretend ignorance is pretty amusing if anything.

Sorry but I call bullshit. Your whole club is funded by Abu Dhabi which is controlled by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family. You are fully aware of this and Sheikh Mansour's position in the Abu Dhabi government/royal family. Trying to pretend ignorance is pretty amusing if anything.

I know of his position on the government, but have never heard a specific allegation against Mansour. As I said if there is an allegation against him or the government I won't be defending it. I don't have the knowledge or the interest to do so.

What I am interested in discussing is how the media is portraying black athletes.

I know of his position on the government, but have never heard a specific allegation against Mansour. As I said if there is an allegation against him or the government I won't be defending it. I don't have the knowledge or the interest to do so.

What I am interested in discussing is how the media is portraying black athletes.

Ignoring the fact that your own club advised against one of your owners companies being a sponsor because of their appalling human rights record?

I'm interested in the media's portrayal of high profile athletes from all races, cultures and religions. Not just one particular group.

This is pathetic from two particular posters who have priors in this. All we need is Typeclub for the trifecta.
I am the one defending Sterling rationally and not blaming it on race or flaunting but on Poo's terrible management of him in his teens. In this dark forum of try hard pseudo intellectuals who bring copy pasted talking points a beacon of light was needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pathetic from two particular posters who have priors in this. All we need is Typeclub for the trifecta.
Bafflingn levels of self awareness.
To think Sterling isn’t racially vilified. Lordy
moomba is the main culprit here with his pathetic attitude.
You idiot.
STFU about City’s owners. No one cares for your crusade.
Until their is evidence otherwise I also believe Kim Jong treats his people well and they are all happy.

I also believe in the tooth fairy and have yet to see evidence otherwise.
You idiot

Last edited:
In the real world there are plenty that think we've gone too PC. Lots of those people probably think throwing a banana skin at a black footballer isn't a big deal. More than a few of them are outright racists.
Any person who believes throwing a banana at a black footballer isn’t abhorrent is scum. If you’re trying to have a pop at me then you’re barking up the wrong tree

Not saying the club's racist, but there's a really rotten part of Chelsea's fan base that seem to get pulled up for this sort of stuff a little too often.

Bizarre when you consider the enormous contribution people of other cultures and faiths have made to the club, particularly over the last 20 years.

Not saying the club's racist, but there's a really rotten part of Chelsea's fan base that seem to get pulled up for this sort of stuff a little too often.

Bizarre when you consider the enormous contribution people of other cultures and faiths have made to the club, particularly over the last 20 years.
It is weird.

We are owned by a Jew and have had more trophy winning African players than any other club in Europe. These racists need to be stamped out of society let alone football, scum of the earth.

Small percentage giving the rest of us a bad name.

It is weird.

We are owned by a Jew and have had more trophy winning African players than any other club in Europe. These racists need to be stamped out of society let alone football, scum of the earth.

Small percentage giving the rest of us a bad name.
With respect Chef, you did choose to support that club. Surely you were aware of the history regarding the fans?

With respect Chef, you did choose to support that club. Surely you were aware of the history regarding the fans?

I was a child when i chose them because they wear blue. So no.

I know we have a fair few s**t fans, but the club is weeding them out slowly. I do think it is a society issue too, not just football one, but this does bring them into the public eye.

I was a child when i chose them because they wear blue. So no.

I know we have a fair few s**t fans, but the club is weeding them out slowly. I do think it is a society issue too, not just football one, but this does bring them into the public eye.
Oh ok I thought you might have come to the game later in life. You can always make a change you know, we’ve got nice blue shorts. We’d welcome you with open arms ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back