The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds fan Sean suffered life-changing brain injuries last year when he was attacked by a group of Roma fans outside Anfield ahead of Liverpool 's Champions League semi-final with the Serie A side.

The attack on April 24 last year left the Irish Reds fan in a coma for six weeks, leaving him facing a long road to recovery.

Since the attack he developed sepsis in hospital and has been transferred to the national rehab centre in Ireland where is expected to be an inpatient until at least March 2019.

As of October 3, Mr Sutton said Sean had a long list of physical and cognitive disabilities caused by his injuries, including:

• A profound brain injury with global cognitive and communication impairment
  • Vision difficulties
  • Impaired perception
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Left side weakness
  • Unable to communicate his needs, wants and wishes
  • Unable to talk
  • Reduced awareness of his own current difficulties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reds fan Sean suffered life-changing brain injuries last year when he was attacked by a group of Roma fans outside Anfield ahead of Liverpool 's Champions League semi-final with the Serie A side.

The attack on April 24 last year left the Irish Reds fan in a coma for six weeks, leaving him facing a long road to recovery.

Since the attack he developed sepsis in hospital and has been transferred to the national rehab centre in Ireland where is expected to be an inpatient until at least March 2019.

As of October 3, Mr Sutton said Sean had a long list of physical and cognitive disabilities caused by his injuries, including:

• A profound brain injury with global cognitive and communication impairment
  • Vision difficulties
  • Impaired perception
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Left side weakness
  • Unable to communicate his needs, wants and wishes
  • Unable to talk
  • Reduced awareness of his own current difficulties.

Three and a half years is pathetic.

3 and a half years for almost killing another person? Walks into jail a scumbag and walk out in 3 and a half years when his victim could still be bed ridden. If only his release in a few years can only happen if his victim has regained all of his functions. It doesn’t sound like a possibility, unfortunately.

Three and half years is pathetic. You've basically killed him. Sure he is alive but his quality of life is now gone. He cant express what he wants, he cant talk, cant swallow and he's not even aware of what has happened to him.

The bloke should get life in prison for that because he has basically ended Seans life as he knows it.

Speaking of PES, the latest game is $14.95 on the PS Store for another 2 days. I had to snap it up yesterday.
Yeah I got it earlier this year. It has it's flaws but it can play beautifully.

I find though, the defence is always pushed up no matter how much you set up to have them stay back, and the AI defensively make some bizarre decisions IE the CB will run toward the flank so your striker can waltz through.

The computer is also ruthlessly efficient in front of goal. So many times their first shot will be a goal. I've got a bunch of players I can assist with should you like for ML.

Nikes just as bad, gee i miss Adidas.
I like your kits this year to be honest.

We have Adidas as of next season, I am interested in what the casual wear will be like IE jackets etc.

Yeah I got it earlier this year. It has it's flaws but it can play beautifully.

I find though, the defence is always pushed up no matter how much you set up to have them stay back, and the AI defensively make some bizarre decisions IE the CB will run toward the flank so your striker can waltz through.

The computer is also ruthlessly efficient in front of goal. So many times their first shot will be a goal. I've got a bunch of players I can assist with should you like for ML.

I like your kits this year to be honest.

We have Adidas as of next season, I am interested in what the casual wear will be like IE jackets etc.

I really hate the nike kits, they feel cheap, the collars look dodgy and im not a fan of the patten(all 3 are terrible). First time in about a decade i havent purchased a new kit, i got a vintage Hazard 17 adidas one instead.

Adidas are by far the best kit makers and you'll love them.

I really hate the nike kits, they feel cheap, the collars look dodgy and im not a fan of the patten(all 3 are terrible). First time in about a decade i havent purchased a new kit, i got a vintage Hazard 17 adidas one instead.

Adidas are by far the best kit makers and you'll love them.
I won't buy a kit because I barely wear them these days, but as I said, looking forward to what casual wear they have.

Nike kits circa 2003 were great. I have the red Arsenal O2 one. Love the fabric.

Best badges in football??

I’d go:

1. Ajax
2. Liverpool
3. Newcastle
4. Arsenal
5. Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back