The on topic thread 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The sub one will just be negated by the player moving to the centre of the pitch anyway, so I doubt much will change. They should make the player run off and issue a yellow card if they don’t, but then of course they’ll feign being injured and we’ll end up having even more time wasted

99 Problems

Senior List
AFL Club
Sydney
All of those are reasonable changes, particularly the hand ball rule. Will likely be more changes once VAR is fully implemented and they need to remove the subjective aspect/grey areas from certain laws.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
Mangala gets a contract extension. Be like a new signing.

No, I have no idea either.
his contract was up. presume it's to try and sell him. no idea who is buying. he's 6th in line now with sandler making the bench before him.
Is the Chinese transfer window still open? Or will it be waiting until the summer for his £250m transfer to Sichuan Jiuniu?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Pjanic has received a second yellow card a minute into the second half of the Juventus/Napoli match and the commentator absolutely erupted like it changes the match. Juventus are leading 2-0 and the Napoli keeper has been sent off already lol.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
You don't like them?
I don't like the wall one about the attackers.

I think the arm one will cause a bit of controversy (logically speaking), the sub one is a bit eh, and as moomba said, if refs enforced things properly and consistently it wouldn't be a problem.

And the goalkeeper one is crap, keepers are meant to stay on their line and they never do.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I don't like the wall one about the attackers.

I think the arm one will cause a bit of controversy (logically speaking), the sub one is a bit eh, and as moomba said, if refs enforced things properly and consistently it wouldn't be a problem.

And the goalkeeper one is crap, keepers are meant to stay on their line and they never do.
Why don't you like the wall one? If defenders can't encroach on the attacker, why can attackers influence them?

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Any word on who the england footballer is that the sun have cowardly thrown under the bus? Or if it's even remotely true?

Top Bottom