The on topic thread 2.0

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I misworded my initial comment on it. They didn’t throw him under the bus but threw a group of innocent players under by not naming because now it’s a group of them that it could be.
So if a paper said an unnamed PL player had done something you'd hate it because it's throwing 200 players under the bus? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
One of my staff has a ST in the Stretford end.

Says they've got a singing section at the other end and it's been like a library since that came in.

Also says it's been much better since Mourinho left, but he's still looking to move.

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #4,234
What's the time frame for these appeals to be heard? Obviously in the best interest of clubs to delay their penalty as long as possible so they can load up on transfers.
The other 3 major ones(Barca, Real & Atleti) were 8-10 months.

We'll get one more window to buy before we know the verdict.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I do, but I tend to just ignore it. I was only asking because giving it attention is giving them what they want.
Yeah I get that and on the very broad clickbait type articles I don't pay any attention to it. But an article like this where it's 10-15 players and a scandal I'm still a sucker for it

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Disappointing to see a fan stabbed after the PSG-UTD game, apparently was the Taxi driver, the United fans were singing in the back seat, taxi driver took offense.

Bloke was left on the pavement fighting for his life.

End of the day it’s just a game!!!

Top Bottom