The on topic thread 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Stressing about a bet I have on the last leg tomorrow. Need United to win to end up with $1361 or I can cash out right now for $454. Wolves form against the top 6 worries me but cashing out and not winning the full amount would be disappointing (not that United winning would be disappointing).

By the same token, $454 is good money when I won $200 a couple days ago and 3 goals each in the Real Madrid and Barcelona league games would mean another $360 from a different bet. A couple weeks ago I cashed out of a bet and ended up seeing the last leg win through that meant I could have an another $600-700. It was disappointing for a quick minute though. Risk it or cash out? I guess it’s my decision in the end.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Stressing about a bet I have on the last leg tomorrow. Need United to win to end up with $1361 or I can cash out right now for $454. Wolves form against the top 6 worries me but cashing out and not winning the full amount would be disappointing (not that United winning would be disappointing).

By the same token, $454 is good money when I won $200 a couple days ago and 3 goals each in the Real Madrid and Barcelona league games would mean another $360 from a different bet. A couple weeks ago I cashed out of a bet and ended up seeing the last leg win through that meant I could have an another $600-700. It was disappointing for a quick minute though. Risk it or cash out? I guess it’s my decision in the end.
Just back Wolves win / draw $300 @$1.65 Guarantees a minimum return of $495 less your original stake and gives you peace of mind to let the original bet run with no risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
30 minutes after the collision he fainted? That’s nuts.
I just saw the 2 goals Udinese scored post head injury and both of them were mishit shots that were pretty close to Ospina but he didn’t really stretch for. I am wondering if he was suffering from a concussion/blurry vision. The head is such a fragile thing. The CT scan for Ospina came back clear so that’s a relief.

Top Bottom