chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.
Yeah i really like it too, its a great shade of orange but i agree it would be even better if the stripes continued on the sleeves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.
That’s what I was going to say. It would look much better continuing into the sleeves

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Cheap in what way?

I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.
Fair enough, yeah might be the colour. I own a few of the shirts from last season and if anything the material is a higher quality than it used to be. Also the fact it's a solid colour on most of the shirt is a bit unusual when it's not white/red/blue.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah it looks weird. I need to see it on the players. That crazy video didn't do it any justice. I think it will be sick but need to see it on the players to confirm.

Top Bottom