The on topic thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how it relates to it as they aren’t giving details, but police have arrested a 64 year old on suspicion of manslaughter of the Sala plane crash. I wonder if it’s a maintenance thing or something more sinister

Not sure how it relates to it as they aren’t giving details, but police have arrested a 64 year old on suspicion of manslaughter of the Sala plane crash. I wonder if it’s a maintenance thing or something more sinister

If it was more sinister it'd be murder wouldn't it? So likely an issue with maintenance.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Big Pete getting reacquainted with the Bridge. His role will be a go between the coaches and the board, which has been needed since Emenalo left.

Makelele returning too take over looking after the loan army.

Some talk A.Cole may have a youf coaching role too.

With Lamps and Morris returning, plus apparently Drogba on his coaching team we are getting the band back together haha.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

“We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
He gets the ball and scores again”

What a player. Unstoppable at his peak and formed one of the great Premier League partnerships with Gerrard. Incredible that this was 10 years ago, I remember all of these goals like it was yesterday.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Peak Torres was glorious to watch. I remember watching that game at Anfield v Chelsea where he scored both goals, his second was quality. Curled into the corner beautifully.

Scored the winner for Spain at Euro 2008 too. He had some great moments at his peak, and even with his struggles at Chelsea that goal v Barcelona is still a standout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back