(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Is IFollow only for the individual club you have purchased it from?
I reckon it might be. I just went on the website and it says this also.

"We are unable to provide subscriptions to fans of Accrington Stanley, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Hull City, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City and Wigan Athletic. Please contact your club for more information."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Some of the replies to that are bang on.

Lampard could well be a good manager, but how the fu** is he ahead of Wilder, who finished ahead of him in his one season of coaching with a far lower budget, and Hasenhuttl, who has a 2nd placed finish in the Bundesliga(!) on his resume and did wonders with Southampton? I think Potter could end up making his position look silly too, but really that Hasenhuttl position is just nonsense. I've long suspected Ogden of being an absolute moron. This seems to support that judgment.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
Some of the replies to that are bang on.

Lampard could well be a good manager, but how the fu** is he ahead of Wilder, who finished ahead of him in his one season of coaching with a far lower budget, and Hasenhuttl, who has a 2nd placed finish in the Bundesliga(!) on his resume and did wonders with Southampton? I think Potter could end up making his position look silly too, but really that Hasenhuttl position is just nonsense. I've long suspected Ogden of being an absolute moron. This seems to support that judgment.
Hasenhuttl should be at least 13th minimum. Reeks of a fair bit of bias that list.

Top Bottom