RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I hate violence but wow, Drinkwater is a really dumb person.

“I am going to steal your girlfriend because I am a Premier League star and no one will will attack a Premier League star”.

*proceeds to get the s**t kicked out of him*

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just watching the clip of Roy Keane criticising Jon Walters for the way he dealt with the deaths of his brother and unborn child, and his daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in the same year.
ADC0E4EC-088A-4DEF-82F5-DFF22F23E544.jpeg

Time after time he goes out of his way to remind everyone what a despicable, malicious campaigner of a person he is. Embarrassing, attention seeking behaviour.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Just watching the clip of Roy Keane criticising Jon Walters for the way he dealt with the deaths of his brother and unborn child, and his daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in the same year.
View attachment 743508
Time after time he goes out of his way to remind everyone what a despicable, malicious campaigner of a person he is. Embarrassing, attention seeking behaviour.
Yet here we are giving said malicious campaigner the attention he seeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Crowd of 31 K for the first ever Manchester Women's Super League Derby.

And as per usual these days, Citeh got the bikkies. Caroline Weir played a cracker and scored the only goal of the game, although Utd has their chances in the 2nd half.

Listened to the game on the BBC World Service, sounds like it was a cracking game at Etihad.
No football in the top two leagues and free tickets were the reason the attendance was high.

Top Bottom