jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

What a gaping asshole.
Geographically they are smack bang in the middle or Europe. But historically all the countries under the Soviet Union were considered the Eastern Bloc by the West and there was no such thing as East, West & Central

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Geographically they are smack bang in the middle or Europe. But historically all the countries under the Soviet Union were considered the Eastern Bloc by the West and there was no such thing as East, West & Central
He forgot about Modric and a lot of others from that region.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
He forgot about Modric and a lot of others from that region.
He is the only real miss for me in terms of truly world class players that have come out of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Moldova, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro & Macedonia in the past 5 years?

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
He is the only real miss for me in terms of truly world class players that have come out of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Moldova, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro & Macedonia in the past 5 years?
Rakitic as well.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
In an all time EPL XI, the CB spots are the hardest to pick IMO.
Vidic, Terry, Rio, Desailly, Campbell, Stam, Kompany, VVD, Pallister & Adams

For me Stam was probably the best and most imposing but he did only spend 3 or 4 years in the premier league
VVD has had the best season of any CB on the list imo
Desailly was a beast but as good as he was in the PL his best years were past him
Vidic was a monster except for when he played against Torres, then he would just go to water
Pallister and Adams were great especially Pallister but without looking up his career I think alot of his time would have been in the old first division

You would probably have to give the two CB spots in an all time best XI to Ferdinand and Terry for their longevity if anything else.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Vidic, Terry, Rio, Desailly, Campbell, Stam, Kompany, Adams, VVD, Pallister & Adams

For me Stam was probably the best and most imposing but he did only spend 3 or 4 years in the premier league
VVD has had the best season of any CB on the list imo
Desailly was a beast but as good as he was in the PL his best years were past him
Vidic was a monster except for when he played against Torres, then he would just go to water
Pallister and Adams were great especially Pallister but without looking up his career I think alot of his time would have been in the old first division

You would probably have to give the two CB spots in an all time best XI to Ferdinand and Terry for their longevity if anything else.
Is Tony Adams listed twice here by accident or has another Adams slipped my mind?

Top Bottom