The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was hacked defense. Lol
It's a reasonable one IMO.

Most of theses "celebs" would have a team of people doing their social media.

The comments are just sensational.

1570643356989.jpeg

That one is my favourite although “I'm a vegan and I'm HERE FOR THIS BEEF” followed by “WAGyu beef you might say...” is pretty damn good as well. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EGbeBUcWsAEdF6O.jpg:large

LOL.

Yeah. In fact he’s the greatest manager there’s ever, ever been.

Serious answer
I only mentioned cos it's been four year to the day since Klopp took over and there has been a bunch of articles noting the journey he has taken us on.

I just don't know what other manager could have done what's he's done at Liverpool.

I only mentioned cos it's been four year to the day since Klopp took over and there has been a bunch of articles noting the journey he has taken us on.

I just don't know what other manager could have done what's he's done at Liverpool.
In all seriousness he must be in the equation as best manager in the world currently. He’s still got some way to match Pep’s achievements though. Great appointment by you guys though. Glad you got him and not arsenal who were sniffing about as I recall

Is there a more disgraceful media outlet than the scum? How does it stay in business?
It’s just a tabloid, nothing heavy mainly light entertainment. I don’t read it anymore but I understand why people do. People don’t tend to buy papers these days anyway, hardly ever see them reading them on the tube. Don’t know how much traffic their website gets but reckon it’s dwarfed by the Mail’s. Obviously scousers are conditioned to hate the Sun which I understand

In all seriousness he must be in the equation as best manager in the world currently. He’s still got some way to match Pep’s achievements though. Great appointment by you guys though. Glad you got him and not arsenal who were sniffing about as I recall
Pep for me has never truly tested himself. He's always had the best team with the best players with the most money everywhere he has gone.

Reading the articles and they talk about the squad, the mentality of the players and fans. The recent history of Liverpool been a 5th-8th side. We were just nowhere with no identity with an average squad.

To become what we've become... the blokes a genius for me. Absolute genius.

We will see how he goes over the next 4-5 years. Got a long way to go until he emulates Pep. I do wonder if he will hang around for our next major rebuild which would be 4-5 years down the track. Obviously Klopp has managed underdog teams which makes success that much more difficult for him.

Pep for me has never truly tested himself. He's always had the best team with the best players with the most money everywhere he has gone.

Reading the articles and they talk about the squad, the mentality of the players and fans. The recent history of Liverpool been a 5th-8th side. We were just nowhere with no identity with an average squad.

To become what we've become... the blokes a genius for me. Absolute genius.
You was only a 5-8th side for what, a five year period? Even then you managed a second place finish under Rogers and was very close to winning the league. Before that you were one of the “sky four” and won a CL, appeared in another final and for the most part finished 2-4th in the league. Liverpool had a poor spell when those Americans were in charge but they were never insignificant.

As for Pep, he built what for me was the best club football side I’ve ever seen. Barcelona from around 2008-12 played a brand of football from the God’s. I haven’t seen anything close to it really. After that he was always going to walk into the top jobs available. It’s like F1 drivers, the best drivers get the best seats. The team he’s built at City is still the standard-bearer for football in England. Maybe Klopp can usurp him this season then we can start talking whether his merits are on a par. Of course Pep does need a CL win to cement his City team as absolute legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back