The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd division is part of what we are.

Was a great part of our history, and provided a couple of club legends and some amazing memories including one of the most memorable games in our history.
Moomba at times you completely leave your sense of humour at the door. It’s just banter at the end of the day

Moomba at times you completely leave your sense of humour at the door. It’s just banter at the end of the day
Why are you bothered? You're the only one that is.

Why are you bothered? You're the only one that is.
I’m not bothered, it’s just funny how at times you take things so seriously. That’s was a funny quip in that tweet. You would have been proud if you’d come up with it

I’m not bothered, it’s just funny how at times you take things so seriously. That’s was a funny quip in that tweet. You would have been proud if you’d come up with it
You sound like you're bothered.

You shouldn't take things so seriously.

Wow, Lazio! They’ve won it against Juventus, 3-1.
Disappointing that Inter drew so that they couldn't go more than a game clear. Gladbach also beat Bayern 2-1 as they fall to 6th in a very tight Bundesliga.

Now that's impressive, especially since we sold Pontus Jansson in the Summer (who was in Sweden's World Cup squad)

The sleeping Giants of English Football are rising.

They will never admit it, but I reckon most Man Ure fans would be happy to see Leeds back in the top flight..

Now that's impressive, especially since we sold Pontus Jansson in the Summer (who was in Sweden's World Cup squad)

The sleeping Giants of English Football are rising.

They will never admit it, but I reckon most Man Ure fans would be happy to see Leeds back in the top flight..

I'd be happy to see Leeds back, it would be good for the PL to have big clubs back and firing. I'd like to see Forest back too (but would also be happy if Bristol got promoted). They certainly look sharp but post-Christmas is when it tends to fall apart for them. Hopefully this season, they buck the trend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City fans are f*cking scum in general throwing lighters and bottles at Fred trying to take a corner.
Hope there is a massive investigation to that the fan that made a monkey reference as well f*cking pigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City fans are f*cking scum in general throwing lighters and bottles at Fred trying to take a corner.
Hope there is a massive investigation to that the fan that made a monkey reference as well f*cking pigs.

Nice generalisation.

I remember Bellamy being hit by a bottle taking a corner not that long ago at Old Trafford, and Tevez being coined at Old Trafford as well.

Anyone that can't get through 90 minutes throwing something onto the pitch or racially abusing someone has no right to be in the ground. But we're talking 4 or 5 people in a crowd of 60,000.

4 or 5 pathetic people that will hopefully see the inside of a courtroom before they see the inside of the stadium again.

Surprised the club hasn't done more to shut them down to be honest.

They're profiting off the club being terrible.
Not sure they can or should be allowed to.
Their interviews appear outside the stadium, don't use the Arsenal logo, other than on their clothing and are just fans expressing themselves.

Even if it is sometimes cringe, and sometimes appears as though the content and titles are contrived.
Not too much entertainment to be had anymore, and only 2 genuine blokes on there, and the rest are clueless flogs.

Nice generalisation.

I remember Bellamy being hit by a bottle taking a corner not that long ago at Old Trafford, and Tevez being coined at Old Trafford as well.

Anyone that can't get through 90 minutes throwing something onto the pitch or racially abusing someone has no right to be in the ground. But we're talking 4 or 5 people in a crowd of 60,000.

4 or 5 pathetic people that will hopefully see the inside of a courtroom before they see the inside of the stadium again.

Obviously you don’t know me well enough to judge but I’ll put it plain and simple to you if it were united fans doing that I’d be ripping into them as well for the record #saynotoracism

Obviously you don’t know me well enough to judge but I’ll put it plain and simple to you if it were united fans doing that I’d be ripping into them as well for the record #saynotoracism

Criticise the people responsible, not an entire supporter base, the majority of which want nothing to do with that sort of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back