The on topic thread 2.0

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche

Nick G is also a massive Essendon and James Hird fanboy/if not rimmer, so it's no surprise at all that he acted in such a floggish way.
Yeah I remember the wog boy being a massive film at school. I come from an Italian background(hardly look wog though) so I’m used to the term and don’t take offence to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We burn money.
So Chelsea made a loss of £96m for 18/19 despite Abramovich putting £247m into the club according to the figures as reported by the BBC. How does that get get around FFP? Ridiculous that football clubs can operate like that there has to be at least a level of sustainability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
This happened under his watch. Pretty much the whole squad needs to be overhauled.
Overhauling an entire squad isn't going to happen. First Carlo has to get the best out of what he has. Then make a few quality key signings and get rid of those who are a cancer at the club.

Arterta already has Ozil working much harder for example at Arsenal.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah gotta identify the problem players in the dressing room and simply sell them. Squad unity is huge. Look at what Klopp has done at Liverpool for the example.

Gotta have everyone pulling in the same direction.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
I"m not sure it's such a bad thing. You want a few teacups thrown after a loss like that.

As long as it doesn't carry on I don't think it's a problem.

And at least it shows some are upset by what happened. I'd rather that than "oh well, what time is golf"?

Top Bottom