The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's interesting, your 2020 EPL Power Rankings are different to mine. According to the real one, Jordan Henderson was quite clearly the best player in the league this season.

1Jordan HendersonLiverpool567,912,045
2Kevin De BruyneMan City41,924
3Lee CattermoleSunderland37,187
4Ben MeeBurnley36,214
5BradesmaenBigFooty33,231
6Danny IngsSouthampton27,123
7Eddie McGuireCollingwood25,124
8Dominic Calvert-LewinEverton19,975
9Kepa AzasjkfhgsdljghagaChelsea17,454
10Ali DiaSouthampton15,444
Ali Dia was a nice touch. :D

Bit of talk that Liverpool might decline to play in the community shield. If so, hopefully we get the spot although we wouldn't get much of an off-season. Particularly if we go far in the champions League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of talk that Liverpool might decline to play in the community shield. If so, hopefully we get the spot although we wouldn't get much of an off-season. Particularly if we go far in the champions League.

Haven't heard that from any LFC sources yet. This just today:

It would not make sense to decline for me. Perfect preseason hitout with nothing at stake.

Last edited:

"Joelinton is gonna be ready for the new season. He's been in his back garden for the last week or so, hasn't scored yet, but he's getting in the right positions."

This is great.

The English Championship Trophy is the first major (of sorts) silverware I have seen Leeds in all my life supporting Leeds (since 1993, gutted i just missed out on the great Howard Wilkinson managed LUFC sides)

27 years if ups and downs, last 16 in non Top-flight hell/purgatory, club coming close to cease existing under the reign of Ken ******** Bates.

Still cannot *****Ing believe we did it and have Marcelo Bielsa

It just seems so right and fitting that Leeds went up in our Centenary anniversary season and probably the darkest year in our lifetimes.

I have been struggling quite a lot recently with anxiety/depression issues, so forgive me if I indulge in my happiness about Leeds United.

This is the club that made me fall in love with the beautiful game, we have seem the lowest of lows and so few highs in the last 16 odd years (knocking Man U out of the FA Cup whilst in League One being the standout memory up until now)

This is great.

The English Championship Trophy is the first major (of sorts) silverware I have seen Leeds in all my life supporting Leeds (since 1993, gutted i just missed out on the great Howard Wilkinson managed LUFC sides)

27 years if ups and downs, last 16 in non Top-flight hell/purgatory, club coming close to cease existing under the reign of Ken ******** Bates.

Still cannot *****Ing believe we did it and have Marcelo Bielsa

It just seems so right and fitting that Leeds went up in our Centenary anniversary season and probably the darkest year in our lifetimes.

I have been struggling quite a lot recently with anxiety/depression issues, so forgive me if I indulge in my happiness about Leeds United.

This is the club that made me fall in love with the beautiful game, we have seem the lowest of lows and so few highs in the last 16 odd years (knocking Man U out of the FA Cup whilst in League One being the standout memory up until now)

By all mean mate, indulge in this all you want. That’s what sport is for, its for us to enjoy. I am genuinely happy Leeds United have returned to the top flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back