Memphis

Club Legend
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
Your comeback to literally everything is to laugh at the team I support, do you realise how pathetic that is and reveals how utterly abject the basis of your beliefs are.
Please note he speaks for himself and not the rest of us united fans. We do not pose such incompetence.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.
It’s not that I don’t know games are on - it’s that I need some spoiler-free way of knowing whether a game is worth committing 2 hours to from someone who watched it.

PSG vs Lyon was closer to 2.5 hours on Saturday, and even in a lockdown era I was grumpy that I’d wasted the time.

Top Bottom