SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Sounds tacky but I played them from L2 up to the PL in FIFA years ago so have always liked them and sad to see this happen to any club. When you have a club down the road in Manchester United (and City I suppose) paying more than that $500k in weekly wages to players it's pretty heartbreaking. The Football League isn't a charity so I appreciate it's no one other club's responsibility to prop clubs up, but something doesn't sit right with me when the wealth in football is so distorted that a club with a long history can go bust over such a (relatively) small debt.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
How clinical has Mo Salah been for Liverpool? A club legend like Kevin Keegan was idolized for his 100 goals within 323 games for Liverpool. Salah is now 3 goals away from that total after only 154 games. No matter what anyone says, statistically alone that's something else!

Wow.

Gameova_

Formerly 'northmelbournefc'
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How clinical has Mo Salah been for Liverpool? A club legend like Kevin Keegan was idolized for his 100 goals within 323 games for Liverpool. Salah is now 3 goals away from that total after only 154 games. No matter what anyone says, statistically alone that's something else!

Wow.
He just scores goals.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea

Wow.
Hes going to end up one of the greatest ever EPL footballers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I suspect at least for us it's going to be mainly players' and staff's family, as well as corporate sponsors etc. which I guess is seen as 'more important' for the club. A bit of a shame, would be good to get regular members back too as they're the ones who in their continued membership payments have also supported the club through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom