The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs fan survey being slated for asking "the women's place is in the home" with options of definitely agree, tend to agree, neither agree or disagree, tend to disagree and definitely disagree.

I can see what all the fuss is about the home is too broad and includes areas outside the kitchen

Spurs fan survey being slated for asking "the women's place is in the home" with options of definitely agree, tend to agree, neither agree or disagree, tend to disagree and definitely disagree.

I can see what all the fuss is about the home is too broad and includes areas outside the kitchen
A tweet showed the link. Clearly outsourced.
I await the scathing article from Clem Ford demanding the club fold ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Hart despite playing like 1 game since December and fluffing up a goal in that game... has been picked for England with Pope, Pickford and Butland. WTF is Southgate on. Is he doing that thing all managers do when they say experience is important etc. In the NHL the Sharks GM kept trading for guys with Stanley Cup rings assuming thats what makes a winning team.

Joe Gomez also selected despite being woeful and not getting a game. England picking a team like they are New Zealand, pick the players in the best leagues and hope they are good/in form.

Joe Hart despite playing like 1 game since December and fluffing up a goal in that game... has been picked for England with Pope, Pickford and Butland. WTF is Southgate on. Is he doing that thing all managers do when they say experience is important etc. In the NHL the Sharks GM kept trading for guys with Stanley Cup rings assuming thats what makes a winning team.

Joe Gomez also selected despite being woeful and not getting a game. England picking a team like they are New Zealand, pick the players in the best leagues and hope they are good/in form.

You say that as if it's anything new and they haven't selected Man United rookies who have played one game in the league over guys from lesser clubs who were having great seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back