Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The sub one will just be negated by the player moving to the centre of the pitch anyway, so I doubt much will change. They should make the player run off and issue a yellow card if they don’t, but then of course they’ll feign being injured and we’ll end up having even more time wasted

True, but it’s also designed to kill momentum
Not sure we'll ever get rid of that. If not a sub, someone will go down needing treatment.

At least we can make sure that time isn't lost.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
All of those are reasonable changes, particularly the hand ball rule. Will likely be more changes once VAR is fully implemented and they need to remove the subjective aspect/grey areas from certain laws.

Mangala gets a contract extension. Be like a new signing.

No, I have no idea either.

his contract was up. presume it's to try and sell him. no idea who is buying. he's 6th in line now with sandler making the bench before him.

Is the Chinese transfer window still open? Or will it be waiting until the summer for his £250m transfer to Sichuan Jiuniu?

Is the Chinese transfer window still open? Or will it be waiting until the summer for his £250m transfer to Sichuan Jiuniu?
Worth £300m at least in this market.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
You don't like them?
I don't like the wall one about the attackers.

I think the arm one will cause a bit of controversy (logically speaking), the sub one is a bit eh, and as moomba said, if refs enforced things properly and consistently it wouldn't be a problem.

And the goalkeeper one is crap, keepers are meant to stay on their line and they never do.

I don't like the wall one about the attackers.

I think the arm one will cause a bit of controversy (logically speaking), the sub one is a bit eh, and as moomba said, if refs enforced things properly and consistently it wouldn't be a problem.

And the goalkeeper one is crap, keepers are meant to stay on their line and they never do.
Why don't you like the wall one? If defenders can't encroach on the attacker, why can attackers influence them?

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I just found out Leroy Sane has a tattoo of himself on his back. When did this happen and how did I miss this? More importantly, who gets a tattoo of themself on themself? I am offended.
90087E54-44FD-4F80-B0E9-EAC955EE289A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back