The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any word on who the england footballer is that the sun have cowardly thrown under the bus? Or if it's even remotely true?
Harry Kane. The man is god gifts to the female persuasion and has love child’s by the score apparently

Judging by the efforts of most English lads on the pull that might be to his advantage
Haha well hardly anyone knows how to pull a bird these days because everything is done online - tinder, plenty of fish etc. The days when you had to have something about you and the front to pull a stranger in a bar are rapidly diminishing

Any word on who the england footballer is that the sun have cowardly thrown under the bus? Or if it's even remotely true?

Don't get how you cll them cowardly for mentioning it and now you want details lol.

It’s cowardly by not naming the player and putting multiple across as potential guilty parties

So they haven't really thrown anyone under the bus if they haven't named him? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they haven't really thrown anyone under the bus if they haven't named him? :p
Not him specifically but they’ve thrown about 10-15 could be players which he’d be one of. Just hate rumours of unnamed X with a few details of who it is. Name the player or just leave it alone if it’s not concrete enough

Not him specifically but they’ve thrown about 10-15 could be players which he’d be one of. Just hate rumours of unnamed X with a few details of who it is. Name the player or just leave it alone if it’s not concrete enough

I heard Wayne Rooney got a 55 year old pregnant when back home for the MLS off season.

SM makes a decent point there JD but that’s fair enough about the press throwing many other England internationals under the bus also. There’s had to be a lot of reassuring going on by some players over the last day or two

SM makes a decent point there JD but that’s fair enough about the press throwing many other England internationals under the bus also. There’s had to be a lot of reassuring going on by some players over the last day or two
I misworded my initial comment on it. They didn’t throw him under the bus but threw a group of innocent players under by not naming because now it’s a group of them that it could be.

I reckon another in South America and one or two in Africa and that'll do us.

Still a lot of work to do on the existing clubs and I think we're stretching ourselves a bit as it is.

But China and India are two logical steps.

I really like the CFG concept and can't wait to see how it develops over the next decade.

I misworded my initial comment on it. They didn’t throw him under the bus but threw a group of innocent players under by not naming because now it’s a group of them that it could be.

So if a paper said an unnamed PL player had done something you'd hate it because it's throwing 200 players under the bus? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back