The on topic thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin dipper.

Moombas go to deflection.

Usually applied to Liverpool fans.
Deflection from what. That we have an U5 training squad?

So what? So do you.

Or deflection from the fact that you think having an U5 training squad links us to paedophilia?

Why would I need to deflect from that. Says more about you than us.

Last edited:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
“Manchester City are killing football”.

Seeing as we are all going to our go to deflections :cool:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Liverpool fans are poor and eat out of bins.

Having just googled it too, I’m guessing I must be missing the point. Not sure that’s something to slag people off about it.

A considerable number of people struggle for food/money everyday and resort to methods that many of us don’t really need to consider. As I said, perhaps I’m missing something.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Having just googled it too, I’m guessing I must be missing the point. Not sure that’s something to slag people off about it.

A considerable number of people struggle for food/money everyday and resort to methods that many of us don’t really need to consider. As I said, perhaps I’m missing something.
football fan tribalism?

Just like Chelsea fans don't all sell their body on the street, Portsmouth fans don't sexually abuse sea creatures and Spurs fans aren't all of Jewish extraction, it's just a term that predates the era when people took offence to anything and everything.

Dipper means Liverpool supporter. Nothing else.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just like Chelsea fans don't all sell their body on the street, Portsmouth fans don't sexually abuse sea creatures and Spurs fans aren't all of Jewish extraction, it's just a term that predates the era when people took offence to anything and everything.

Dipper means Liverpool supporter. Nothing else.
Tottenham have no larger Jewish support than any other London club, as this picture of the crowd in the old north stand illustrates.

DD2BFD55-9048-40DA-B4CA-9893A1B1E87C.jpeg

Bins? Hull City fans would kill for such luxuries!

Lol, looks like any weak insult aimed in my direction gets a like out of Gosha these days. Didn't realise I was rent free in there.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol, looks like any weak insult aimed in my direction gets a like out of Gosha these days. Didn't realise I was rent free in there.
Actually wasn’t aimed at you, it was aimed at Hull which regularly tops the worst town/city to live in the U.K.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Getting triggered by me clicking a like button now. How insecure. I like many posts SM. I’ve probably liked 500 odd today. Get a grip lol.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In honour of women on Internationals Women’s Day everywhere. You rock sista’s

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
FIFA saying that Chelsea can't delay their transfer ban while they appeal.

Imagine that'll go to CAS and it's hard to see anything but a Chelsea win there.

Its weird that we dont get to follow the precedent set by other clubs.

So we appeal and win but have already served a ban what happens there?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
So you’re just gonna tar everyone with the same brush?

Classic response. Nowhere did I do that.

I responded to Bojan’s point about tribalism underpinning the reason some fans sometimes justify their actions.

There’s a blurred line there somewhere. Many ways to support your own team without resorting to derogatory behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back