The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR5rWMy.jpg

So glad Lille mauled PSG 5-1 this morning after the commentator mentioned about 15 times how PSG only needed a draw to win the league lol.

Also, Mbappe scored 2 goals ruled out for offside and after the second he looked into the camera and shrugged as if to say he’s a great footballer. Pity that he plays in the biggest banter league in world football.

it's frightening how regular this is becoming.
it's only getting called out more because these w***ers are on social media now so can get pulled up for it and the issue is being dealt with more seriously with actual consequences these days, i'm sure racism would have been far worse even 10 years ago, forget about 20+ years before that it would have just been a regular everyday occurance.
So Barton was pissed off at the Barnsley manager for “getting involved” when he was arguing the sending off with the refs. In the tunnel after the game he’s head butted him & grabbed him by the throat
barton is such a loose unit, if he didn't become a professional soccer player he would have been in and out of jail no doubt.

it's only getting called out more because these w***ers are on social media now so can get pulled up for it and the issue is being dealt with more seriously with actual consequences these days, i'm sure racism would have been far worse even 10 years ago, forget about 20+ years before that it would have just been a regular everyday occurance.
barton is such a loose unit, if he didn't become a professional soccer player he would have been in and out of jail no doubt.
i think i meant moreso that im surprised it's still so prevalent in the days of everyone filming everything. knowing that your little ditty about jews or muslims or black people could be seen by the world, but still doing it.

Arsenal supporters are the last fans you’d expect to be involved in racist banter considering the majority of them are black themselves. Very odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worked for frank de boer
United need a manager who can bring in youth the way Fergie did, and stay at the club for a number of years and return it to the culture it had before. Obviously they have cash to spend also but their real strength under Ferguson was combining home grown talent with big signings. This Ajax manager looks the real deal (I know it’s early days) and has built an exciting team based on youth. That’s the United of old all over

United need a manager who can bring in youth the way Fergie did, and stay at the club for a number of years and return it to the culture it had before. Obviously they have cash to spend also but their real strength under Ferguson was combining home grown talent with big signings. This Ajax manager looks the real deal (I know it’s early days) and has built an exciting team based on youth. That’s the United of old all over
Has he built it though? He had Frankie de Jong and De Ligt already there. Dusan Tadic has been the difference maker from last year with 32 goals in 49 games in all comps. As has Daley Blind.. neither are youth.

Has he built it though? He had Frankie de Jong and De Ligt already there. Dusan Tadic has been the difference maker from last year with 32 goals in 49 games in all comps. As has Daley Blind.. neither are youth.
You sound pretty informed - perhaps he’s not the guy I thought then. I assumed he’d pretty much built that side and may even had something to do with the development of the youth. He probably needs to stick around and build his reputation further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back